What Lies Beneath 35-36

~ADULT CONTENT, LANGUAGE~

~35~

Around five minutes later they arrived at the front of the line and Joe pulled his wallet out to pay for the tickets. Finding a seat at the very top in the balcony, they sat down and Joe handed her, her popcorn and soda and sat his soda in the little cup holder they provided.

"It's been a long time since we've been here but the movie is the last thing on my mind." Joe whispered in her ear sliding his hand in between her legs and moaned softly when he discovered she wasn't wearing anything beneath her skirt.

"I see my wife was perhaps thinking along the same lines as me." The theater darkened and the previews began.

Joe watched the screen as he slipped his hands between her thighs stroking her softly as his fingers found their way to what he desired tracing the outlines of her folds, her wetness moistening his fingers.

Victoria felt the popcorn drop from her grasp as Joe slid his fingers deep into her, thrusting them in and out as he stroked her swollen nub with his thumb.

Moaning softly, Victoria leaned back in the seat with her eyes closed as he thrust harder. Joe looked at her and smiled then returned his gaze to the screen as he caressed her harder and thrust his fingers deeper adding another finger.

"Ohhhh." Victoria moaned as she felt her muscles tighten against his hand. Joe pinched her nub harder and thrust fast into her, feeling her mound contract as she came against his hand. Leaving his hand a moment, he pulled out from her and placed his fingers inside his mouth.

"Hmm, so sweet." Joe kissed her softly, deepening it as his tongue traced her lips before delving inside to explore the depths of her mouth, their tongues darting around one another in a love dance.

Joe immediately picked Victoria up in his arms when they got home and carried her upstairs laying her on the bed and blanketed her body with his. They made tender love until Joe fell asleep and Victoria soon followed as she lay nestled snugly in her husband's arms.

~36~

The next morning, Joe went over to Phil's and Victoria was vacuuming the living room when the doorbell rang.

"Paige, I didn't expect you so soon." Victoria brushed the sweat from her brow and motioned for Paige to come in.

"I told you I would be here today. I'm sorry if it's too early. Is Joe here?" Victoria shook her head.

"He went over to Phil's. He said something about needing one of his CD's back."

Victoria removed the white bandana from her head and sat on the sofa in the living room. "How is Tyler feeling?"

"He's doing much better. Fever's gone and he is currently playing video games with his daddy." Paige laughed then her face furrowed in worry as she looked at Victoria.

"Did Joe do that?" Paige asked, touching her lip with the tip of her fingers gently.

"Yes, but it was an accident. He accidentally hit me in the mouth with his elbow when he was putting on the new faucet in the kitchen." Victoria lied.

Paige knew she was lying but didn't want to come right out and accuse her friend of it. "Joe isn't here Victoria. You can tell me. You don't have to be afraid."

"I'm telling you the truth Paige. Can we drop it now?" Victoria snapped then softened when she saw Paige's hurt expression.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you but you don't have to worry about me. Things have actually been good with us lately. I think Joe was just under a bit of stress but he seems to be past it now." Saying it more to convince herself rather than Paige.