•Part 26•

TW:SA,R@pe,arguing,SH,Hospitals
LONG CHAPTER

Colby's POV

I woke Sam up for school and he looked so tired but I was patient with him. He soon then got up and got ready into his black jeans and my hoodie. "Let me dress you tomorrow pleaseeee" I begged "Okay" he said blankly.

After we were both ready I just stared at him "Why are you staring?" He asked smiling at me "because your cute" I said making him blush.

I opened the door in the car for him as we were meant to leave 10 minutes ago but was to distracted by each other. Then I started driving us to school the group was already waiting for us at the gates so we just walked up to them.

"God! Y'all took forever WHT we're you doing making out?!" Corey said making Sam blush "and what if we were what are you gonna do?" I said grabbing Sam's hand and leaving them all jaw dropped.

They followed us "Is that your way of telling us you guys are in a relationship?" Devyn said. "Yeah it is surprise" I said kissing Sam they all were squeeing. I held Sam close I could see he was getting a little anxious as the group was asking him so many questions.

"Okay guys stop now let's get to class!" I said they all walked off and me and Sam had the same class so we walked together.

I didn't care about what other people think this is my relationship and he's the love of my life no matter what. We both sat down and he seemed to lighten up since this morning.

The teacher then came in which ruined the mood but I held Sam's hand and wanted to give him the affection that he deserved. "Sam and Colby if your going to keep talking and acting like a married couple you can take your gayness somewhere else." The teacher said.

So I did I walked out of class with Sam and he just laughed. "Someone's homophobic" I said rolling my eyes,Sam just hummed "Hey no one's going to judge you I won't let that happen" I said grabbing his chin.

We walked to where we usually skip class and find our whole friends group there. We all just laughed "What are you guys doing here?" I laughed sitting down with Sam.

"We just wanted to skip you guys?" Jake asked "The teacher told us to take our gayness somewhere else so I came here" I said they all laughed.

"Yo guys I'm throwing a party tonight I want you guys to be there" Jake said everyone agreed and I looked at Sam. He nodded "yeah we'll come" I said placing Sam on my lap.

"Damn y'all making me feel single" Elton said pouting which made us all burst out laughing. After school was over we all rushed home for jakes party which was at 7pm just at sunset. Sam and I got in the car and I drove back to my house.

"Can I style you for the partyyyy" I asked "of course you can!" Sam said. I grabbed Sam's hand and my mom greeted us "Omg hi Sam how are you? Everything okay?" My mom asked Sam.

"I'm okay everything's fine thank you Mrs Brock" Sam said that made me smile he was so kind...I brought Sam up to my room and started getting out clothes.

"Wow you have a way better style then me..." he said I laughed a little. "Here try this!" I said giving him A black T-Shirt with black ripped pants. He went to get changed and once he came out I smiled then made him look in the mirror but his face was full of disgust.