𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍

Sunoo Pov

I was running in the rain. Praying that the bus hasn't left. I arrived at the bus stop. I pulled my phone out to check the time only to realize I missed the bus by 10 minutes.

"Great! Now how am I going to get home?" I muttered slumping on to a chair. I stood there thinking and I decided to call Ni-ki for a ride. "Should I call him?" I asked myself.

"No. It's too late. I don't want to bother him." I replied to myself. It's normal for me to just stand there talking to myself. It was a habit I got ever since I was a wee child.

I decided to get up and walk home. It was 30 minutes away but I would rather walk than bother my friends for a ride this late. Until a black Ferrari stopped in front of the bus stop.

"Do you need a ride?" The man called inside. "Yes" I replied nodding. This may be a chance to get home I thought. "Where?" He asked. "Uhm near seven eleven convenience store." I replied. "Hop on." The man ordered unlocking the door.

It was quite risky but I took the chance. I opened the front door and hopped in only to be next to Park Sunghoon. I closed the door and buckled in my seat belt avoiding his face.

"You look young. How old are you?" He asked. I stared for a while. Is he talking to me. I looked around and saw nobody. "Of course he is talking to you dumbass." My head scolded. "I'm t-twenty." I replied. Fuck you sunoo you stuttered.

"So you must go to university right?" He asked. "Yes." I replied still avoiding his face. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm S-sunoo" I muttered. "Didn't quite catch that." He whispered.

"Kim Sunoo." I stated loudly. "That's better. Don't be so nervous. I'm almost your age. I'm twenty one." He smiled. "I see. W-which university d-do you g-go to?" I asked trying to stop myself from stuttering.

"Hmm. I got Seoul National University." He replied. "O same." I replied smiling. Of course I knew that. Anyone would know who Park Sunghoon is. The national figure skater. Extremely popular in university.

"Really? I'm Park Sunghoon." He introduced. Again something I knew. Luckily before I could response we arrived at the convenience store. "T-thank y-you. Achoo" I sneezed mid way.

"Great I got a cold." I muttered. "Here" Sunghoon replied taking of his jacket. "N-no. I can't take that. That's too much. Achoo." I sneezed again. "It's fine. Just return it to me tomorrow and you really have a cute sneeze." He winked.

He then wrapped the jacket around me before I hopped out if the car and watched it drive away in a trance. I liked him. Since freshman year. But he can't like me back. He has a girlfriend. Whom is loved by everyone.

I shook my wrong thoughts out of my head before walking to my apartment. I'm only staying here temporarily until I find somewhere else I could move near the university. Ni-ki and Jungwon are my best friends.

They both are roommates and invited me to stay with them. But I felt too much of a burden so I rejected the offer. I met Jungwon since I was born and Ni-ki in high school. But what the actual reason I didn't want to move in was because Ni-ki liked me.

I loved him. As a beloved friend. He confessed to me in freshmen year but I told him it's for the best. He took space from me which I understood. But the thing is we never approached each other after that.

So it's become quite awkward among us. That's why I tried to avoid being around Ni-ki. I thought he might get mad or get hurt by me. I don't know if he moved on or not but I was too scared to ask.

I know I should solve the problem but I was too scared. I wa thinking about how to resolve this problem with Ni-ki while  I was showering. I stepped out of the shower only to be wonderfully greeted by Sunghoon's jacket.