𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜

Sunoo Pov

I was now being kidnapped by a brown haired cat. He had thrown me into the backseat of his boyfriend's car and now is driving me to the place where I was going to be tortured to my death.

That place. Is the mall. The person. Is Yang Jungwon. He had officially kidnapped me to go party as in my celebration on finally dating Sunghoon.

"Sunoo-ya. How could you not tell your best friend that you guys are dating?" Asked Jungwon angrily as we drove to the mall.

"Wonnie. He just asked me out yesterday. What did you expect?" I huffed as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Still. I'm your number one priority. I'm the first person you're to tell me when something big happens." He ordered as he took a right turn.

"Well technically Sunghoon is my number one priority and it's not that big." I explained nervously.

As expected Jungwon hit the brakes and turned to me shocked.

"KIM SUNOOOO!" He yelled before he climbed over to the backseat and began beating the shit out of me.

This was my end. Kim Sunoo. 24. Boyfriend of Park Sunghoon. Death: 25th November 2023.

I successfully made it to the mall in one piece. I hopped out of the car eager to escape the soul piercing eyes that Jungwon was giving me.

"So why are we here again?" I whined as Jungwon took my hand.

"To buy slut clothes for the club of course!" He exclaimed laughing as we ran to the escalator.

"Whyyy?" I whined pouting.

"Sunoo-ya. You can't always have your virginity. You have to loose it. And the perfect person to steal is.." Jungwon's voice trailed off.

"Sunghoon hyung." I mumbled covering my face with my hands I blushed.

"But still when did you get together with Jay?" I asked as we entered a store.

"I already told you." Jungwon smiled. I smiled at how happy he looked. Thank you Jay.

Flashback

"You have some big explaining to do." Jungwon said as we sat down on the floor of his house.

"W-well we are dating?" I announced but it came our more like a question than a announcement.

The whole room tensed. It wasn't a happy atmosphere. It was a scary atmosphere. Or I thought.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jay yelled standing up as he started clapping.

The others also followed while Jungwon gave me a big hug.

"This is the time for a party!" Ni-ki cheered hugging Jake.

"Uhm well we also have an announcement." Jay began.

"Let me guess. You and Jungwon are also together?" Heesung teased as threw his arm around Jake and Ni-ki.

"Of course you dimbo!" Jake exclaimed hitting Hessung's head causing him to groan in pain.

"Y-you guys are q-quite sharp." Jungwon muttered.

"THEY BOTH ARE TOGETHER!!!" I yelled standing up and hugging Sunghoon who was sitting on the couch.

"WOOHOO!" Ni-ki screamed happily.

I broke away from the tight hug I was giving Sunghoon and kissed his cheeks with a big smile.