𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸: 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 {𝙼}

Sunoo Pov

With no time to waste he walked to his room not touching me which drove me insane.

I hate the fact he isn't touching me. It's not helping my hard member in fact it's just making me harder.

He aggressively threw me onto his bed. My dick began twitching aggressively from the treatment he gave me.

"Sunghoon" I whimpered as I watched him pull his shirt above his head and throw it somewhere.

He stared at me before pouncing on me. His hands were placed beside my head as he stared. His eyes were speaking a lot of emotions but his body was speaking only one.

Fuck Him.

His hair was now resting peacefully above his eyes his neck veins were visible and god that apple. Man even Adam would be jealous of Sunghoon's Adam's apple.

It should have been named Sunghoon's apple instead.

"Sunghoon please." I begged as he palmed my member.

"Please what?" He asked teasingly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like you love me." I cried as I grabbed his shoulders for support.

"You're such a whore." He laughed as grabbed my arms and pulled me onto his lap.

He started trailing kisses down my neck while his hands were busy taking my shirt off.

My eyes could not stop rolling to the back of my head. His touch was like a drug on me. My body could not survive without him. I needed him. He was my drug.

I began once again grinding on but this time on his dick. I saw Sunghoon stop biting to let our a loud moan.

"Sunoo~yes." He moaned he placed his hands on my waist as he helped me grind on his clothed member.

"Take off." I demanded as I pointed at his pants.

He kissed my lips as he gently placed me down on the bed.

He stood on his knees unbuckled his pants in front of me. I felt my pants get tighter begging me to remove my own pants.

He removed his underwear and pants in one go and his dick sprang out slapping my face.

My mouth watered at the sight and Sunghoon harshly grabbed my hair.

"Suck my cock until I cum. No teeth." He ordered as he released my hair.

I first took if my pants finally my member sprang out happily.

The urge to touch myself was tempting but the urge for Sunghoon to touch me was out of this universe. No one's touch can be compared to his touch. His touch was lethal.

I looked at him before I began pumping him. My tounge eagerly began giving him kitten licks around his tip making him groan.

"Stop teasing mutt." The dirty nicknames, his stare, his touch, his voice, just everything about him is perfect.

I'm so lucky that I met him and now he's belongs to me.

And I belong to him.

I smiled a before taking him in. His cock was huge. I was surprised that my mouth didn't tear.

"You're so warm my slut." He moaned as he threw his head back.

I then began slowly bobbing my head back and forth. Taking some time to adjust to his size.

"You ready slut?" He asked looking down at me with sinful eyes.

I gave him a thumbs up and that was his sigh to face fuck me.