𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

Sunoo Pov

I woke up in a daze. I tried to get up but a pain my ass crack told me to to sit your lay your ass.

I looked around and realized this wasn't my room. This wasn't even Sunghoon's room. So where am I?

I looked around to find Sunghoon gone. I'm so confused.

Ignoring the pain I got up limped to the bathroom. I was left awestruck.

It was bigger than my bedroom at home. It was so big. With a big bathtub and a shower. There was also a balcony with a fucking jacuzzi.

Where the hell am I?

"Sunoo love?" I heard someone call. I limped to the bedroom to find Sunghoon there.

"Where are we?" I asked as Sunghoon walked towards me.

"I thought you were still sleeping." I heard him mumble.

"Sunghoon where are we?" I repeated.

He didn't reply instead he picked me up in bridal style and kept in on the king sized bed.

I took a good look around the room and saw that it was big. As if it was a room straight out those Disney Princess movies. It was enormous as if I'm in a Royal bedroom.

"Love are you okay now? Why would you get out of bed? Doesn't your back hurt?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Sunghoon I'm fine. I saw that you weren't here so I decided to go find you." I replied as I was still in awestruck.

"Don't do that. You weren't even able to walk properly yet you got up." Sunghoon ordered me as he also sat on the bed.

"Enough of that. Hoon where are we?" I asked for the third time.

"Uhm." He began. I saw how uncomfortable he was and that made me extremely anxious.

"Sunghoon. I won't be mad. Just tell me." I told him as I placed his hand on my thigh and then placed my hand over his hand.

"We're at my parents house." He responded quietly.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Sunoo. I'm sorry." He mumbled looking at me apologetically.

"Pardon me what?" I still asked in disbelief.

"We're at my house. My parents house." He responded.

"Why the hell are we at your parents house?" I asked my voice rising.

"Look Sunoo calm down." He urged me as he held my shoulders.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU'RE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN WE HAD SEX IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE?!" I yelled only for Sunghoon to laugh.

"Love. We didn't have sex in my parents." Sunghoon laughed.

"What?" I asked now sitting down. I apparently stood up from anger.

"We had sex at my house. Apparently my parents had called me this morning and asked me to bring you to meet them. I called you but you wouldn't wake up so I had to carry you here." He explained chuckling.

I looked down at my clothes and saw that I was in my pajamas. Wait. I'm supposed to meet Sunghoon's parents. I can't meet them like this!!

"Sunghoon what no. I can't meet them like this." I exclaimed pointing to my clothes.

"Here are your clothes." He explained as he handed me a bag containing all of my clothes, make up, skincare, toiletries and hair products.

"Oh thank god. Sunghoon you're such a lifesaver." I breathes our on relief.