𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝚅: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 {𝙼}

Sunoo Pov

"Nrgh." I moaned as Sunghoon squeezed my ass.

He forcefully entered his tounge in my mouth as his hands roamed all over my body.

We sloppily kissed until Sunghoon threw me into the backseat of his car.

He slammed the door before he grabbed his shirt threw it over his head.

His hands slipped underneath my top as his thumb circled my nipples causing another moan to escape my lips.

"Sunghoon" I moaned grabbing his shoulders so now I was sitting on my knees.

"Hm?" He hummed as he broke the kiss.

"P-please" I begged tears escaping my eyes. My body felt hot all over and Sunghoon's small pecks on my neck didn't make it any better.

It felt like hot stings burned my skin each time as his lips made contact with my skin.

"Please what baby?" He asked smirking. He grabbed my clothed member making my eyes widen.

"T-Take m-my shirt of f-first." I ordered demanding him.

I saw him chuckle and goddammit his laugh was also chuckle and I could feel my pants also agreeing.

I bit my lips making it bleed hoping it would stop any moans from escaping my mouth.

"You're not allowed to bite your lips love. That's my job." He told me eyeing my lips murderously.

"S-Sorry" I responded trying to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head.

The tension was too high. The temperature was too hot to the point I once again grabbed his shoulders pushed him back so he hit the door with a loud thud.

Sunghoon looked at me with confused yet eyes filled with must as he watched eagerly on what I was about to do.

I winked at him before smashing my lips on to his. I could feel my pants tighten. Eager to escape the tight pants and make contact with his.

I grabbed his left shoulder before grinding my member on his. I broke the kiss as I couldn't handle keeping my moans from escaping.

"You're so fucking loud you know?" Sunghoon smirked as his head hit the window grabbing my ass for support.

Third Person Pov

The blond invited the brunette to mark his neck with love marks. The marks to prove that the blond was finally his.

The brunette gladly accepted the invitation before eagerly marking his property. His tounge trailed down the blond's naked chest stopping at a very sensitive spot.

The blond groaned as he felt the brunette's tounge licking his nipples.

"P-Please" The blond pleaded.

"What? Take your shirt off?" Teased the brunette now his fingers on the zipper of the blond's pants.

"F-fuck me." The blond whispered looking down.

"Couldn't have said it twice." The brunette smirked before he pushed the blond onto the seat.

In one go he yanked the pants of the blond off. The blond looked away embarrassed only for the brunette to forcefully make him look at him.

"Eyes on me only love." The brunette demanded as finger circled the tip of the blond's member.

"T-Take yours off too." The blond whined realizing that he was the only one naked.