𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

Sunoo Pov

The ride to my hometown was silent. None of us spoke as Sunghoon drove us to my hometown. We both were drenched in water.

"Look Sunoo I-" "Acho" I sneezed.

"Are you okay did you catch a sneeze?" He asked worried.

"Eyes on the road and yes I think so." I admitted shyly.

"Take your clothes off." He ordered me. I blinked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Take your shirt off I have an extra in the back." He replied with his eyes on the road but I could see a brush creeping on his cheeks.

I shyly took my jacket and shirt off. Sunghoon pulled over and turned around to give me privacy. I appreciated it. Even if it wasn't that great it was enough for me to cry.

"I'm done and aren't you cold?" I asked concerned.

"I can bare it and I deserve it." He replied as he began driving.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I hurt you. With my silent treatment. I am also making you wait." He cracked his voice cracking in some parts.

"Look. It's hard for you too. You're confused about your feelings and I completely understand so how about we start as friends?" I suggest smiling.

"Friends?" He asked looking back in my eyes.

"Friends to lovers." I smiled.

"Then can we cuddle?" He asked now in a good mood.

"Sure" I responded now smiling too.

"Sleep in the same bed?"

"Yes"

"Hug each other?"

"Yes"

"Tickle you?"

"No I'd probably die of laughter."

"I won't kill you I promise."

"We will see."

"Kiss you?"

I paused. It felt wrong that he kisses me. He was still dating.

"Sunoo. When we do these things forget about Wonyoung." He begged as he noticed my sudden pause.

"Then aren't we just experimening with each other's feelings?" I asked with my voice filled with seriousness.

Sunghoon stepped on the brakes. He looked shocked at what I said. "I guess we are" he admitted.

"But I won't do this if it means hurting you." Sunghoon backed off.

But I didn't care. This showed me at least a sign that he liked me. I pulled him by the collar and kissed him. My lips on his. His lips were tightly pressed together from shock.

I broke away only to be pulled in again. Our lips moved in a steady pace. He bit my lip which caused me to moan.

"Hyung~" I moaned as his hands made his way to my waist. His cold fingers trailing down my skin. His fingers slipped inside my shirt. Well Sunghoon's shirt. I grabbed his shoulder for support.

I felt so weak againt him and it felt good. I could feel his member harden poking my clothed one.

I grabbed his hair which was so soft. I should have noticed when I played with his hair. 

His tounge explored my carven. "Hyung~" I moaned loudly never in my life I thought kissing Sunghoon would be this good.

He broke away now kissing my nape. His kisses were like hot stings on my nape. He trailed down to my neck.