𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝙸'𝚖 (𝙽𝚘𝚝) 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢

Sunoo Pov

My heart ached for my loved one. It has been a week since we broke up.

My mind filled itself with utmost jealousy when I saw couples happily laughing and singing Christmas songs as they walked. Hand in hand.

We used to do that. But now, we can't even properly talk with each other.

It's all because of a darned text message. Things wouldn't have become if they didn't do this.

My body ached to kiss Sunghoon's lips. My arms wanted to hug and cuddle him.

I miss hugging him to sleep. He was my teddy bear. Which was taken from me.

I missed kissing his face while he was playing games just to annoy him.

I missed him. It hurt. I hate it.

I looked up to see snow falling. I smiled. I wish he was there holding my hand. Kissing my cheek while we watched the snow fall.

I gently wiped the snow off my face before sighting. He probably hates me now.

I hated the fact I wasn't able to explain why. After I told him  to break up. My tounge. It went on lock down.

Flashback

"Why?" He asked me his eyes widened.

I stood there. Staring at the floor like an idiot.

"Kim Sunoo. Tell me." He ordered. His voice was shaking.

My eyes started going blurry. The back of my throat ached in pain. No. I cannot cry.

But I felt shocked when I felt a hand cup my cheek. Wiping away my tears.

"Please. I love you. Why?" He asked me. He was also crying.

This made me cry harder. Never once has he cried this much. He only cried when I left him. But never this much.

"I-I" I began.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"I-I f-fell out o-of love." I lied.

The whole table went silent. Nobody dared to even breathe. Not a single muscle or limp moved. The tension was heavy with shock and surprise.

"Sunoo. This isn't the time for fucking jokes." Jay whispered breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed wiping my tears.

"Tell me you're lying." Sunghoon begged grabbing my shoulders.

I shook my head as in a response.

"TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!" He yelled shaking me causing me to hyperventilate.

"Okay Sunghoon stop it. You're hurting him." I heard Jungwon's voice.

But before any of us could response a large slap was heard.

I held my cheek shocked on what just happened.

Sunghoon had just slapped me.

The throbbing pain was horrible but I felt more hurt by the man who slapped me.

"I'm sorry." That was my last response before I dashed out of the cafe.

The only thing I heard before I slammed the door was,

"Don't you dare come find me. Fucking idiot." He whispered.

Flashback ends

I knew I deserved it. I deserved to be slapped and cursed at.