𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸: 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝

Sunoo Pov

It was a Friday and I was currently rushing to my next class when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized scurrying to pick the person's fallen items up.

"Are you sorry for stealing my boyfriend?" The person asked.

My eyes widened when I looked up. It was Wonyoung. She towered over me, glaring angrily through those dark brown orbs.

"W-what?" I asked scared as I slowly got back to my feet.

"You heard me. Aren't you sorry for stealing my boyfriend?" She repeated but this time her voice was shaking.

"D-Didn't you guys break up?" I asked confused.

"Well because of you we did." She spat as she walked off angrily.

My mind was filled with confusion and doubts. Sunghoon told me they broke up. Now why is she so angry? No he'll never break up with her for me. No I'm not worth it.

Sighting I continue rushing to my next class. Fuck I was going to be late.

Once class finished I was walking slowly down the hallway. My mind wasn't able to stop thinking about what just happened.

"Did Sunghoon really break up with her for me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Speak a little louder love." Someone whispered into my ear giving me the shock of my life.

I jumped back to find a smiling Sunghoon.

"Jesus. Why did you have to creep behind me like that?" I asked letting out sigh of relief.

"I just wanted to surprise you. And what were you saying?" He asked me eagerly.

"N-Nothing. Just reviewing some notes." I lied with a fake smile.

I knew I had to confront him but we decided to have movie night with Jungwon and Jay. I didn't want it to be ruined by my idiotic questions. It's better left to be unanswered.

"Oh alrighty then. Shall we go home to prepare for the date?" He offered as he held my hand and walked down the corridor.

"Yeah let's go. We asked them to come at seven." I agreed as we then ran to the parking lot.

"You should go home and decorate with Jungwon. I'll call Jay and ask him if he's up to go grocery shopping." Sunghoon told me as we arrived to our apartment.

"Oh kay then. Stay safe." I smiled as I waved him goodbye.

I made my way inside and presses the elevator button.

While I was waiting for it to come I received a notification on my phone.

I opened it to find a message from an unknown number.

My eye brows knotted in confusion I read the message.

Kim Sunoo,

Just you wait. I'll make you pay for what you did. Don't you think you'll be able to live a happy life just because you stole someone's boyfriend. I'll make you suffer your side of medicine until you beg me to take it back.

Don't ask me how I'll make you suffer. I just ask you to do one thing. Break up with Sunghoon. If you don't. You'll see some results on Sunday.

xxxxxxx

I stood there rooted to the spot. My mind was filled with thoughts rushing everywhere.

Who's this mystery person who's asking me to break up with him? What will happen if I don't? Should I really listen to them?