𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

Sunoo Pov

I felt the sun flashing into my face. Rubbing my eyes I rolled over my bed for some time before I woke up.

I felt my face hitting a rock. It was extremely uncomfortable.

Well fortunately, it wasn't a rock. It was a chest, and that chest belonged to no one other than the sleeping beauty. Park Sunghoon.

I layed there. Admiring his facial features. The mole on his nose. His black hair nearly covering his beautiful eyes.

I then glacier at his reddish pink lips. O how I wish I could just peck it.

I then took a look around to find Sunghoon hugging the daylight out of me. Well that's amazing since I might turn into a vampire.

I moved my head where his chin was resting on. First step successful.

Moving on to the hard part. Trying to escape his death grip on my waist.

I looked around for something that could help me and found a gray penguin. I smiled as I reached to grab it.

I then heaved his arm off my waist. I feel like my waist will be all red by now by the grip. I put the penguin in my place before bolting towards the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror. My face was red and I was panting. I then touched my chest to feel my heartbeat rate.

It was beating. Too fast for me to count. I could feel the butterflies beginning to fly in my stomach.

The night where he cuddled me and kept me warm. Normally I would have just used a blanket, but now, he is my blanket.

I smiled and giggled like a kid seeing their parents kiss. Maybe I would giggle like that. When he kisses me. With the words of I love you.

I then prepared to do my morning routine plus my ten minutes of skin care.

Once I was done. I changed into my morning clothes before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked back into the bedroom to find Sunghoon. Sitting on the bed with a big pout on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking up to him.

"Why did you leave me?" He pouted.

"I went to the bathroom." I answered.

"I hate you." He exclaimed whipping his face away from me.

I just laughed at his childish behavior.

"Honn hyung. I'm sorry. I won't leave you next time." I laughed trying to make him happy.

"Then give me a hug." He ordered opening his arms.

"But your sitting on the bed." I questioned not knowing how to hug him.

"Sit on my lap." He smirked patting it.

With cheeks filled with red paint I climbed onto his lap before hugging his neck.

"I'm sorry hyung." I whispered.

"If you abandon me next time with a penguin I will tickle you to death." He warned kissing my neck.

"Got it hoonie." I replied smiled.

But then I stopped. A big thought entered my mind. Is he like this Wonyoung. Why am I feeling special? He probably does this with her too.

I then pulled away. A little sad at the thought of Wonyoung and him doing this.

Sunghoon hyung then kissed my forehead before making his way to the bathroom.