𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎

Sunoo Pov

"Hyung stop." I ordered. But he didn't he tried to forcefully get inside my mouth. I couldn't handle it so I pushed him off of me.

"Hyung you will regret this later." I explained as I watched Sunghoon hyung angrily March to his room. I then went in my own room and began to cry.

What did he want from me? He's dating someone I can't. I cried due to the confusion of my feelings and emotions.

I was scared to wake up tomorrow knowing it may be awkward if he knew what happened last night.

I woke up this morning with swollen eyes. I just prayed that Sunghoon won't notice them. I then slowly left my room and went to make breakfast.

Even making breakfast I felt oddly tired and exhausted. After I made breakfast which was waffles and French toast.

"Hyung breakfast is ready." I called knocking on his door. I heard a grunt from the next door which I took as a sign of he's coming.

He sat down with messy hair and heavy eyes. "Hyung are you okay you look tired?" I asked concerned.

"Sunoo did I do something last night which I shouldn't have done?" He asked so suddenly I dropped my fork.

"Pardon?" I asked. "What did I do?" He asked. "It's nothing big." I smiled faking it. "If it was nothing big why are your eyes swollen?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I cry when I drink alcohol." I lied. "Liar. I know I did something bad. So can you please tell me?" He pleaded.

"It would make things more awkward then now if I tell. You, yourself must figure it out." I explained before finishing breakfast.

I then washed my dishes quickly before grabbing my things and leaving the house quietly closing the door.

I wasn't moving or running away. I needed to talk to Jungwon and we agreed to meet at our favourite cafe. I saw Jungwon already there.

So I speed walked towards him. "Hey" I greeted. "Sit. " he ordered. Which I obviously obeyed.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked. "If Sunghoon asks you anything about last night related to me then don't answer." I demanded. "What's with the sudden order what's wrong?" He asked.

As we ordered our coffee. "So last night. After you all left. He uhm. He confessed that he liked me and. Uhm. Kissed me." I blurted closing my eyes.

"WHAT?!!" he yelled causing people to stare. "Shhh. Sit down." I whispered. "The actual fuck? He actually did?" He asked shocked.

"Yes. But he was drunk and he didn't remember." I replied looking around and bowing to anyone staring.

"But then why did you ask me not to tell him anything?" He asked still trying to recover from the heavy shock. "Because he knows something happened last night. He knows that it was related to me and him. And he knows it's something bad." I explained.

"Then you have to prevent him from knowing what happened." Jungwon planned.

"Yes. But I think I like him." I admitted. "Sunoo. You can't like him. He's already dating someone." Jungwon replied sighting.

"I know so can you help me find a place to move in?" I begged. "You can't do that either. Or else he will know something is up." Jungwon rejected.

"Aargh. This is so frustrating. All because of one kiss." I exclaimed grabbing my hair. "But wait. I think you should tell him." Jungwon said randomly causing me to spit out my coffee. "Huh?" I asked.

"Hear me out. It would be better if Sunghoon knew what he done. So he can choose his feelings. It would also help you move on from him." Jungwon explained.

"But that could destroy our friendship." I began uncertain of this idea. "Love is a dangerous thing. It can both bring you benefits and bring you losses. It's up to you to choose." Jungwon remarked wisely. I thought about Jungwon's words for a while.

I then left the cafe with a head full of thoughts. Should I confess to him? But what happens if I get rejected? I then remembered the words my mom said to me.

"In the dramas we watch. Love seems so easy. You just seduce the man and fall in love. The end. But in reality, love is as hard as taking you final exam. You have to make decisions. It will take wrong turns, tears, sacrafices and fights. But in the end, if you find true love worth it's all of it. Don't every give up. And don't hesitate." She smiled wisely

I missed her. I missed her wise words, her hugs, her warmth, her kisses, her bedtime stories, everything about her I missed. I wish I could go visit her. Maybe I should. After telling Sunghoon.

I pulled my phone out and went to my notes app. I typed on my must do list. "Tell Sunghoon hyung about the incident and my feelings." I typed first. "Go visit mom." I typed next.

I smiled as I hugged my phone to my chest. I set to the apartment with mixed feelings of happiness and worrisome.

I arrived around three o'clock to find the house empty. Maybe he left. I then wondered around for awhile before deciding to watch a movie. Which was a bad idea since halfway through it I fell asleep.

Sunghoon Pov

I came back from figure skating practice to find him sleeping on the couch. I knew I did something wrong which caused Sunoo to cry last night.

I didn't want to wake him up last night so I carried him to his room in bridal style. I layed him on his bed and gently tucked him in bed.

I noticed that there was something somewhat hard under his pillow. So I gently took it out and I saw it was a book. And it was none other than his diary.

I knew it's rude to look through people's diary so I was about to tuck it under the pillow when something caught my eye.

It was a picture of me. Sticking out of the book. It was taken last year. It was from the figure skating competition last year. It looked magnificent. It was taken with great care. I smiled. But I wondered why he had my picture.

Extremely curiously I took the photo and flipped it. I saw a writhing on back of the picture. It was Sunoo's writing. But I stood there. In tears after reading what he wrote.

Dear Sunghoon,

This is extremely concerning why I'm writing this. I wanted to tell you that I liked you. That time where I bumped into you in the hallways and you helped me pick my books up. I was scared of everyone there. Well other than Jungwon and Ni-ki. After you helped with something minor. I caught the unimaginable feelings of love. I know you can't accept me. You already have someone you love. I don't want to come in between your relationship. I could tell you're happy with your life just the way it is. I'm saying all of this since I want to move on. The burden was huge. I know the dangers of saying this but I hope we could still maintain the friendship we have.

Your Dearest Friend And Love From;

Sunoo <3