𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛

Sunoo Pov

"Eomma I'm homeeeee!" I announced walking inside the house drenched in cold sea water.

"Aish you bastard why did you jump in?" My mom scolded me hitting my arm.

"Auntie hi." Changbin hyung greeted awkwardly.

"Aaah my binnie! Are you cold?" Asked my mom immediately rushing towards him.

"No auntie eh but can we stay here for the night since Sunoo finally decided to come home?" Asked Changbin with pleading eyes.

"Of course binnie. Now go and shower with my precious son in-law." She smiled at them.

"Of course Auntie." Sunghoon replied bowing. He sent me a little wink and a smirk.

"Mom what about us?" I whinned only for me to get whacked on the head by her slipper.

"You and Chaeryoung can stay here and freeze to death." She scowled.

Changbin and Sunghoon laughed before heading upstairs. Those evil little punks. I should have never allowed them to meet each other.

But even though my mom is a demon. She was nice enough to give us both a towel.

She then allowed us to shower in her room. So me and Chaeryoung took turns. We finished pretty quickly and now were waiting for them in my room.

"Dude that's fucking amazing man!" I heard a voice exclaim outside.

"Wanna go work out together tomorrow? I have been needing a gym bud." Asked a voice nearing my room.

"Sure what time?" Asked voice number one.

"About 6-" "Smack"

Changbin just got hit. By a pillow. On the face. By his sister. Seo Chaeryoung. Haha.

"BITCH!" He screamed throwing the pillow back at her. And unknowingly we began a pillow fight.

I ducked a pillow which was aimed for my head. I bounced on my bed pushing bodies off my neatly done bed.

"Guys stop it I just made my-" I was rudly interrupted by a someone kissing my lips.

"Shut up and don't spoil the fun." Sunghoon whispered booping his nose on mine.

I giggled before grabbing a pillow and smacking him with it. "I definitely won't hyung." I giggled.

"Your so on babe." He challenged before throwing a pillow at me.

Chaeryoung's hair whipped past my face. Smacking me in the process.

"Oww Chaeryoung the fuck?" I groaned.

"Sorry Sun-woo." She laughed giving me a side hug.

We continued. On like that. Throwing pillows at each other. Ripping each other's head off. Mostly the siblings. Changbin and Sunghoon wrestling.

It was fun. I felt like my lungs have burned out all the burden that was carrying. I felt happy. Here.

Just away from reality from a while. All the problems that are trying to swallow me and leave me in pieces. I am scared of what will happen when we go back to the city.

Will Sunghoon be like this when we get back? Will he ignore me? Will he treat me badly? Is this fake? Are all these moments I'm creating with him are they fake? Most importantly, Who will he choose? Me or Her?

The thoughts ran in my head. Like a chase. The demons chasing the human me. Maybe I should let it eat me. And spit out my shell.

But tonight it was about letting go of your problems. Enjoying what you can now. I stood up and smiled.