𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢

A/N: WARNING!!! Sexual Assault will be mentioned in this chapter so if you are not comfortable with reading it I suggest you skip this one! :)))

Sunoo Pov

It was probably 6:00 am when Jungwon gathered the gang for a meeting.

By gang I meant Viki Rakutan, Jack Paul, Dimples Won and me.

We were all huddled up inside the small coffee shop. It was freezing and most of us were grumpy and tired since, Jungwon thought it was a good idea to drag our asses out of bed this early.

"So what have you gathered us here for?" Asked Jake who looked like he'll pass out any second.

"Well to discuss the mission of tragedy." He replied sipping his Americano.

I stared at him hard with a blank look. Huh? What mission of tragedy?

"Mission of what?" Asked Ni-ki who needed to go comb his hair. It was worse than my grandpa's farm's haystack.

"Mission of tragedy." He repeated annoyed.

"Are we in the fucking Titanic movie or shit? Who's playing Rose?" Asked Jake blinking his eyes repeatedly which was giving me the ick.

"Uhm. I think he's talking about the uhm Jack and Rose situation here." I heard Ni-ki whisper.

I wasn't dumb not to know who the fuck they were talking about.

Annoyed, I yelled at them. "You know I can fucking hear you."

"Enough now." Jungwon ordered breaking up the fight as usual.

"But still would you mind explaining from the start?" I asked him.

"Well my theory is, do you remember your ex?" He asked me all of a sudden.

"Yes. Why?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Well my theory is do you remember how he acted when you wanted to break up with him?" He asked me.

I could always remember that horrible scene. Straight out of hell.

Flashback

"Let's break up." I asked him. He looked at me. His eyes were filled with anger.

"Repeat what you just said." He ordered me as began walking towards me.

We were outside the party which he invited me to. The ally way which I asked him to talk in felt like a bad place to break up.

I felt unsafe as he kept getting nearer and nearer. He took big steps while I tried to find a way out of this.

It was cold as it was October. Kids were running around in their Halloween costumes. It was Halloween.

He backed me to a wall so I wasn't able to escape.

"L-Let's b-break up." I repeated not looking at his eyes. There was no gap between our bodies and I felt uncomfortable. I hated this feeling when my body is telling me to get away.

I felt nausea as I felt his lips near my ear. It brushed down to my nape. I felt like I might vomit any second.

"Why?" He asked me, pinning my hand above me.

"L-Let me go!" I cried my eyes widening.

"Tell me the reason you fucking slut!" He yelled.

I flinched. No. No. No. No. No. My heart was beating too fast to the point I realized I was having a panick attack.

"P-Please" I cried.