I.

*bzzzzz* *bzzzzz*

"What?! Yes I'm off to school.. Just give me a second, Shuhua-yah." Miyeon answered hurriedly, looking for her other pair of socks.

"What's taking you so long, I've been here for like 10 minutes now!" The younger one replied, Miyeon can hear Shuhua's impatience through the phone.

"I can't go to school with only one pair of socks," The older one said, rummaging through her closet. "Just give me a moment."

"Come out, please! My legs are hurting me oh noo~" Shuhua acted like she got hurt, teasing the older one.

Miyeon opened up her window, glaring at Shuhua with a stern look on her face. "Ugh just come in, I'll be there." Miyeon added.

"Yippee~" The younger one ended the call and happily skips towards the door. Miyeon opened up the door for Shuhua.

"Eonni, you ready?" Shuhua asked. Miyeon puts on her glasses and as she applied her lip balm, plucking her lips. "Mhm" she said with a smile.

[AT SCHOOL ; 7:34 AM]

"Well this is it, the start of our senior year." Miyeon sighed. "I'm gonna miss this school." She added.

"I'm only gonna miss the little dates I have here with Soojin-ie." Shuhua pouted. Miyeon looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Come on, don't be jealous!" The younger one teased as she sprinted towards the gate.

"Yah! Who said I was jealous of you two?!" She followed the younger one.

"Because you're still single and I'm not." Shuhua teased again.

"I don't care." The older one rolled her eyes.

"You'll find the right man for you, eonni. If only you'd stop being so nonchalant around guys that actually likes you." Shuhua added.

Miyeon sighed, "Shu, I don't want to think about that now. All I want is to pass this last year as a straight A student. I don't have time for that." Miyeon chuckled. Miyeon had a few crushes with boys around her school but she seems to be not that interested, even with boys that are head over heels with her. The older one sometimes wonders if she's even capable of loving someone romantically.

"I get your point, no pressure!" Shuhua smiled. Suddenly, a voice was heard. Shouting Shuhua's name.

"SHUHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"
Yuqi, a Chinese student, gave the younger one a big hug.

"OOGI-YAH! You're choking me!" Shuhua said as she returned the hug.

"Oops, sorry hehe" The two finally pulled off from hugging.

"And you must be Miyeon? I heard so much about you from ShuShu! I'm Yuqi!" Yuqi smiled at Miyeon.

"Nice to meet you, Yuqi!" Miyeon greeted back, lending out her hand for a hand shake. Yuqi grabbed Miyeon's hand for a firm hand shake.

"So, how was everyone" Yuqi asked.

"Well, I spent my vacation with Sooj.."