V.

[MUSIC CLUB ; 3:00 PM]

"This is so out of tune." Yuqi said, strumming her electric guitar.

"When did you last time you tuned this?" Soyeon asked.

"I don't know." Yuqi said, twisting the keys. "1 year?"

"Wow..." Soyeon placed her palm on her forehead.

Miyeon went inside the room, carrying her violin case. The Chinese noticed her walk in and waved. Miyeon waved back with her free hand and walked towards the couple.

"Miyeon eonni!" Soyeon greeted.

"Hey!" Miyeon smiled.

"You brought your violin." Soyeon said, locking her gaze at the girl's violin case.

"Sure did, don't wanna disappoint the leader." Miyeon chuckled.

"Yeah you don't wanna see her mad." Yuqi added, Soyeon glared at Yuqi while the Chinese girl stopped and continued tuning her guitar.

The other members are playing their instruments, practicing and playing random songs.

"Why don't you join them, Eonni?" Soyeon smiled.

"Sure, I could give it a try." Miyeon said, putting down her case and opened it. She took out her violin, it felt like it's been a long time since she touched her violin. "Sorry if I'm a bit rusty." Miyeon nervously chuckled.

"It's okay, girl." Yuqi said, strumming her guitar.

Miyeon nodded and stood up with her violin and bow.

"Do you know 'Rivers flow in you'?" She asked Soyeon. The younger girl nodded.

"Great, I used to play that song a lot." Miyeon shared. "Pretty sure I still remember the chords."

Miyeon prepared her violin, she played the first chords. Soyeon stood there intently, listening properly. Miyeon's hands are shaking while pressing on the strings. Suddenly, someone joined her in. Someone who plays the keyboard. The duo created a beautiful harmony that caught everyone's attention. Miyeon closed her eyes as she plays, feeling the moment. It felt like she was a kid again, remembering the first time she played the song.

(Present Miyeon playing is the background music)

"Eomma! Eomma!" An 8 year old Miyeon runs up to her mom, violin on her hand.

"What is it, dear?" Her mother softly said.

"I want to play something for you! It's your favorite song!" Miyeon said with a smile.

"Oh really? Let's hear it!" Her mother sat down the sofa.

Miyeon started playing with full of passion. Hitting every chord beautifully, wanting to make her mom proud and happy. Miyeon smiled as she saw her mother smiling at her. She felt happy. A tear started falling down her mother's eye which made Miyeon stop.

"Why, eomma? Didn't you like my performance?" Miyeon frowned.

"No, honey. I loved it!" Her mother said, breaking her voice.