XVIII.

[EVENT VENUE ; 10:00 PM]

"Minnie?!" Yuqi yelled, looking for the Thai outside. She received a call from Minnie earlier, the Thai was breaking down. Her voice wasn't even audible at this point because of her hiccups. Worried for her friend, she quickly sprinted outside. The street was only lit by the lamps outside. She doesn't know what really happened, Minnie just said she needed someone to talk. Soyeon was behind Yuqi, following her girlfriend.

When the two of them were about to make a turn at the second street, they found Minnie. The Thai was sitting down, her make up was all over her face, her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"Minnie eonni, what happened..." Soyeon asked softly, the couple ran towards the Thai.

"Miyeon..." Minnie said, hiccups are preventing her to finish her sentence.

"What? What did Miyeon do?" Yuqi asked, panicked.

"She... She kissed... Sana..." Minnie gathered all her courage just to say those words.

"Okay, and then what happened? Did you two talk?" Yuqi asked again.

"I got mad... I don't want to be mad at her but this hurts so much. I loved her, Yuqi..." Minnie cried.

"What..." Soyeon was shocked. Soyeon looked at Yuqi in confusion, she doesn't know that Minnie had feelings for Miyeon.

Yuqi sighed. She doesn't know what to answer.

"Did Miyeon explain why?" Soyeon asked.

"She told me that Sana kissed her... But Soyeon... I don't like it..."

"There there..." Soyeon comforted the girl and hugged Minnie. The Thai cried louder than before. It's been a while since Yuqi saw Minnie in this state.

"I don't know anymore... I told her I loved her, I told her that. Out of frustration."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Yuqi said, reassuring the Thai.

"Please, no..." Minnie said, gripping on to Soyeon's back. The Korean rubbed Minnie's back.

"I'll find a way, I don't like seeing you like this Minnie." Yuqi said, she felt mad at Sana. She knew something was up with that girl but she can't get mad at Miyeon.

[BATHROOM ; 10:00 PM]

"I fucked up so bad, Soojin!" Miyeon cried, gripping on to Soojin. Shuhua was there comforting the girl.

"You didn't mean it to happen." Soojin reassured.

"Oh I'm about to beat some Japanese ass." Shuhua cracked her knuckles, Soojin furrowed her eyebrows to the youngest.

"She liked me... No, she loved me..." Miyeon cried louder, she couldn't stop it. "I love her too but I can't say it... I'm embarrassed to say it after what I did."

"Shh, it's not your fault." Soojin caressed the older one's shoulder while hugging her.

"It's all my fault! This isn't gonna happen if I didn't go with Sana..."