XIII.

[SCHOOL'S HALL ; 8:49 AM]

The whole school is preparing for the upcoming sports competition. Posters are being applied to all the walls, supporting their preferred teams. The game is in three days and Minnie's knee was all healed up. She helped her team putting up posters along with Yuqi, Soyeon, and Soojin.

"I'm so excited for the competition." Yuqi said, plastering the poster on the wall.

"Same here, I'm glad Minnie's okay because I don't know if we'd win without her." Soyeon added, helping Soojin put glue on the poster.

"Hey, I'm sure you'll win without me if I'm still injured." Minnie chuckled.

"I agree. You could fill Minnie's spot, Soyeon-ie." Soojin said.

"Soojin, be for real. Minnie's way taller than me, there's no way I can jump that high to hit the ball." Soyeon glared at the Korean. Yuqi laughed, teasing Soyeon about her height.

"Fair point." Soojin laughed.

"Ah Soojin eonnie, are you going to watch the game?" Yuqi asked.

"Of course, Shuhua's playing." Soojin smiled.

"Proud girlfriend, I see." Minnie smiled.

"Yah I'll be watching Soyeon here too!" Yuqi said, pulling the shorter girl and wrapped her arm around Soyeon's shoulder. Soyeon smiled.

"How about Miyeon eonni? Will she be watching?" Soyeon asked.

"Yeah, Minnie. Go tell Miyeon eonni." Yuqi smirked. Minnie glared at the Chinese girl for a split second while Yuqi cheekily smiled.

"I'll tell her." Minnie nodded.

"Great! I hope she's available." Soojin said, she puts the poster on the wall but it's not straight.

"Eonni, you put it wrong!" Yuqi pointed.

"My bad." Soojin removed the poster and fixed it.

————————
🟢 Miyeon
————————

Are you still in class?

Class just ended, why?

I want to ask you something

What is it?

Are you free on Friday for the game?

Let me check.

Minnie hopes Miyeon could come to, she will make sure her team would win. She nervously tapped her phone, waiting for Miyeon to reply. Her phone lit up, showing a notification from Miyeon.

I'm sorry, Minnie :(
I don't think I can come

Oh..
No worries!

Minnie frowned. The three girls noticed Minnie lost her smile.

"You alright, Minnie?" Soojin asked.

"Mhm, Miyeon said she can't come." Minnie answered.

"That's a bummer." Soyeon frowned.