IV.

[MIYEON'S ROOM ; 9:26 PM]

Miyeon can't sleep, the question "Do you like women, Miyeon?" keeps repeating inside her head.

"Do I really like her?" She asked herself.

"I do but I don't think I like like her."

"I think..."

"I don't know anymore, this is frustrating!" Miyeon buried her face on the pillow.

A notification suddenly dinged on her phone. She lifted her head and quickly grabbed her phone.

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" She panicked as she saw Minnie. The girl followed her on social media.

"Holy shit why would she even follow me?" She asked herself that again.

"Does she like me? No fuck that, she just wanna be friends..."

She unlocked her phone and viewed Minnie's profile.

"Woah, so many followers." She said to herself. She checked who she's following.

"She follows Shu and Yuqi? I mean, obviously." She chuckled. She saw her profile on the following list, that proves she's not going crazy.

"Only follows certain people, and I'm one of them!" She said smiling. That made her happy. She followed the Thai girl back and placed her phone down. Her mind was all at ease now, she doesn't know why but that's enough to make her fall asleep.

[DISMISSAL ; 3:30 PM]

"Finally, no more school for two days!" Yuqi said, flopping down the chair.

"It's not even half of the school year and it's already tiring." Shuhua added.

"I knowwww." Sana sighed, placing her things on the table and sat down.

"Wait, where's Miyeon?" Sana asked as she noticed the Miyeon's not in sight.

"I don't know, probably still in class." Yuqi answered.

"Missed me that much?" Miyeon said as she approaches the girls with a smile.

"Not me." Yuqi teased.

The Korean rolled her eyes on the Chinese girl and sat down beside Sana.

"Guys I think we should hang out later after school!" Sana suggested. The two younger girls' eyes lit up.

"Yes please, I need that!" Yuqi said, sitting up straight.

"I can't come with you guys." Miyeon said, frowning.

"Aw why?" Sana asked.

"I have a... Minnie and I are going to work on our chemistry presentation." Miyeon answered.

"Ohh, you didn't tell us that you and Minnie are mutuals now?" Yuqi added.

Shuhua smirked playfully. "More like a date, I presume."

Sana and Yuqi's eyes widened as they look at Miyeon.

"No way, you two are dating?!" Yuqi said gasping.