XIV.

[MINNIE'S HOUSE ; 6:30 PM]

"Thanks again for coming today." Minnie thanked the older girl again and smiled.

"Okay, enough with this. You've thanked me more than enough." Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because." Minnie said, laughing.

"Because?"

"Nothing." Minnie laughed again. "I also want to give you this." Minnie grabbed a shirt on her duffle bag and reached it out to Miyeon.

"What is this?" Miyeon looked at the shirt, it's Minnie's jersey. "Why are you giving me this?"

"I have a lot on my closet so I thought I could give you one." Minnie scratched the back of her head.

"Really? You're giving me this for free?" Miyeon was surprised.

"Mhm."

"But why me?"

"Well..." Minnie can't think of another excuse. Miyeon looked at the Thai and tilted her head, waiting for her answer.

"I uhh... Because you're my friend and even Yuqi has my old one. I give my jerseys to the people I value most." Minnie smiled.

Miyeon felt warm.

"I'm special to you?"

"Of course."

"Is it because I did most of the work on our chemistry project?" Miyeon joked.

"Hey, it's not because of that!" Minnie defended.

"I'm just joking." Miyeon laughed. Minnie chuckled. Of course Miyeon is way more special than what she thinks.

"I should get going. I'll see you on Monday?" Miyeon smiled.

"Yeah, see you." Minnie waved. Miyeon waved back and walked her way home.

[MIYEON'S ROOM ; 7:23 PM]

Miyeon laid down on her bed after a long shower she took. Feeling refreshed and tired, she hugged the bunny plush that's sitting on her bed everyday. She thought of the jersey that Minnie gave her, she quickly stood up and turned her gaze on the jersey sitting on her chair.

"I should wear it." She thought.

She stood up and grabbed the jersey. She lifted her shirt and changed. The jersey felt soft, she could even smell Minnie's sweet lavender scent.

"Comfy." Miyeon smiled and laid back down again. Suddenly, someone was calling her. She grabbed her phone to see who it was, it was Yuqi. She answered the call immediately.

"Hey, Noodles!" Yuqi greeted.

"Hey, Yuqi." Miyeon waved.

"You could at least given me a nickname." Yuqi scoffed teasingly. "Anyway, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Yuqi noticed that Miyeon was wearing a familiar jersey. "Before that... Is that Minnie's jersey?" She asked.

"Ah... Yes, she gave it to me earlier."