VII.

Miyeon couldn't pick something she likes to wear to go out with her friends. She rummages in her closet to see if there's one she wants.

"God... There's a lot of clothes but I still can't find one to wear!" She said, still searching.

She sighed and pulled out a white knitted crop top with collars. "I'll wear this instead." She thought to herself and pulled out a gray skirt.

She wore her outfit and faced the mirror.

"Not bad." She smiled and posed to the mirror.

She went to her desk to start doing her makeup. Music played from her phone, Allergy. She loved that song, she relates to the song. She hummed the song while doing her makeup. Her classic eyeliner, her blush, and her lip combo. She wore her favorite perfume, the scent of cherry and rosewood filled her room. She grabbed her boots and purse, wore them, and went out her room.

"Eomma! I'm going out." She said to her mom.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked.

"Going out with friends." She smiled.

"Okay honey, be safe." She nodded and kissed her mom goodbye.

[MALL ; 12:20 PM]

"I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast." Yuqi whined.

"I told you to eat!" Soyeon faced Yuqi, pinching the Chinese girl's nose.

"We're gonna eat here anyway." Yuqi chuckled.

"Should we eat first?" Soojin suggested.

"Mhm, I do feel hungry." Minnie agreed.

All of them agreed and went to this one fast food chain. Yuqi and Soyeon went in line first then Soojin and Shuhua. The three girls: Minnie, Miyeon, and Sana scanned the menu for something they want.

"What do you guys want?" Minnie said, rubbing her chin.

"I don't know, I'll take what Miyeon takes." Sana said, clinging onto Miyeon. "How abou you, Miyeon?" Sana asked.

"I'll take their dumplings." Miyeon answered.

"I'll take dumplings too!" Sana said.

"Okay, I'll get their burger." Minnie said.

The two couple already made their orders, making their way to the big table at the back.

"Good morning! What will be your order, Ma'am?" The cashier asked Minnie.

"I'll take the burger with fries. Also, sprite." Minnie smiled.

"Is there anything else?" The cashier looked at Minnie.

"That'll be all." Minnie answered.

"Please pay from the side, thank you for ordering!" The cashier directed Minnie to the side.

Minnie pulled out her card that she got for her 18th birthday and swiped. The card declined.

"What will be your orders, Ma'am?" The cashier asked Miyeon and Sana.

"Two dumplings, please." Miyeon answered.