XVII.

[EVENT PLACE ; 7:30 PM]

"This dress is so itchy." Shuhua complained, scratching her arms because of her outfit.

"It looks cute on you though." Soojin smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course, you're very beautiful." Soojin caressed Shuhua's hands which made the younger feel better.

"I'll endure this the whole night just so you could call me beautiful." Shuhua giggled.

"Hey, have you seen Miyeon? She said she's coming." Yuqi scratched her head, Minnie was standing right next to the Chinese.

"No, we haven't seen her yet." Soojin shook her head.

"She's always late." Minnie laughed.

"I know." Shuhua also laughed.

As the girls continued to talk, a car pulled over. A black sedan. The girls stopped, hoping to see Miyeon come out but was disappointed to see Jaehyun. Yuqi sighed but also kept an eye on the car in case Miyeon agreed on coming with that guy. Luckily for them, Miyeon was not there.

"Hi ladies." Jaehyun smiled, fixing his tux. His eyes were suddenly turned to Minnie, who is not that happy to see him.

"Hello, Jaehyun." Soojin kept a calm expression.

Jaehyun turned her eyes to Soojin and smiled. "You all look so beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, I could say the same to you." Soojin answered. The girls let Soojin do the talking because they don't want to cause trouble.

"Have you seen Miyeon?" Jaehyun asked.

"Oh no we haven't seen her." Yuqi shook her head quickly.

"I see... Well, I'll see you guys at the party." Jaehyun left.

"So annoying." Minnie rolled her eyes.

"I knooooow." Yuqi sighed.

The girls continued waiting for Miyeon but the party was about to start. They decided to get inside since it was beginning to get cold outside. Suddenly, another car pulled behind their backs. The three other girls entered but Minnie noticed the car. She turned around, expecting to see Miyeon. The car door opened, revealing a woman with a black slit dress. The woman's prominent nose bridge, her luscious black hair, her red pinkish lips. Minnie was star strucked, she smiled.

"Glad to see you here." Minnie said.

"Couldn't miss this, you know?" Miyeon smiled. She couldn't stop looking at Minnie, her make up was done differently today. Those smokey eyeshadow, that sharp eyeliner, and those red lips.

"Come on, the party's about to start." Minnie flicked her head, signaling to get inside.

The two girls went in, the music was loud and a lot of students are having the time of their lives. Both of them went to their tables with the other girls.

"Look who finally showed up!" Soyeon excitedly stood up and hugged Miyeon.

"Sorry if I'm late, you guys." Miyeon chuckled.