When he's crushing on you

Floyd was sitting by the window of the moving cater-bus with his bag on the seat next to him, on his way to visit his brother John Dory whilst writing in his note book, he was writing lyrics to a new song but he was stuck, he could not think of anything to write and was left tapping his pen on his note book thinking hard.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his phone vibrating in his pocket, taking out his phone he saw a text from you.

Y/n: Hey Floyd, just checking in whilst on break, what you up to?

Floyd: Hey Y/n, just on my way to visit John whilst trying to write some lyrics for a new song, but I can't seem to find any inspiration

Y/n: Hmm, I see, can I give you some advice

Floyd: Yes, please

Y/n: Well when ever I can't find any inspiration for a new recipe I think about my family and friends, I think of how much I love and cear for them and no matter how hard things get they are always there to love and support me, it's that alone gives me inspiration, I'm sure if you do this you will find the lyrics will come to you

Floyd: Yeah, your right, I'll give it a try, thanks Y/n

Y/n: Glad I could help, I can't wait to hear your new song, oh I got to go, but good luck on the song and have a safe trip

Floyd: I will, thanks again, I'll text you later

Y/n: Ok, see you later

Floyd put his phone back in his pocket and gazed out at the evening sky, he closed his eye's and Images and memories of you flooded his mind making him smile and his cheeks to flush. He thought you were the most sweetest, funniest and most cutest troll he had ever met, it would warm his heart when you showd kindness and compassion to others, and would be inspired and would hear music when ever you were around, to him you were his inspiration.

Suddenly he felt a burst of inspiration and started writing, he wrote lyric after lyric till he was finished. He was happy with his song and could not wait for you to hear it. Soon the bus came to a stop and Floyd put away his note book and walked off the bus with his bag in hand, he spotted John waiting for him and quickly walked over, they greeted each other and exchange hugs.

"Hey John"

"Hey little bro, how was the ride here"

"It was fine, I was mostly writing lyrics for a new song"

"Really, can I see"

"Sure"

He dug out his note book from his bag and handed it over to John, Floyd watched as his brother read through it a smile slowly forming on his face.

"Wow, this is really good Floyd, I didn't know you could write songs like this"

"Thanks, but I can't take all the credit, a close friend of mine gave me some inspiration"

"Oh really, well who ever this friend of yours is, they must be really special if they get you writing songs like this"

"Yeah, she is, she's very special"

"So it's a girl, huh, I can tell that you like her a lot, so what's her name"

"Cut it out, it's not like that"

"Okay, okay, let's get going before it gets dark"

So they both made there way throw the forest till they found John's bus Rhonda, they stepped inside and John made a start on dinner whilst Floyd unpacked. As Floyd was unpacking his belongings he took out his phone and a strip of paper fell out of his pocket and on to the floor, he nealed down and picked it up to see that it was the photo's that you both took together when you hung out for the first time and smiled fondly at them.

"Hey Floyd, come here a sec"

"Comming"

He placed the photo's safety back in his pocket and went over to John, he made it a point to treat you to another ice cream next time he was in pop village.