When it's his birthday

N/n (nick name)

It had been a month since the incident with Velvet and you had made a full recovery with out any nasty side effects, unfortunately you still had the white streaks in your hair but you did not mind, for you now matched with Floyd's hair. Floyd had recently moved in with you and were living happily together and like the sweet boyfriend he is he started to help you out with the bakery whilst still performing with his brothers.

You knew it would be Floyd's birthday soon so you decided with the help of Poppy and Viva to surprise him by performing on stage for him, Poppy and Viva helped you write the song and come up with the choreography, for weeks you all practiced together till you got the steps down perfectly.

Afew days before his birthday Floyd went to Vacay Island for his birthday and had asked you if you would come, but you lied saying that you had to help Poppy with some of her royal duties, he understood but you felt your heart ache seeing the disappointment on his face.

On the morning of Floyd's birthday you, Poppy and Viva made your way to Vacay Island in Poppy's balloon making sure you had brought everything you needed, when you arrived you quickly snuck into the restaurant with Brandy's help and made your way back stage with Floyd's cake safely in your hands.

Once in the dressing room you all set to work decorating, and when you finished you, Poppy and Viva started getting ready, you changed into a black sleeveless t-shirt that had the words rock and roll on the front with black ripped denim shorts, a guitar pick necklace and black wrist bands, you had the ends of your hair dyed magenta to match Floyd's hair.

After changing and doing your hair and makeup you peered through the seaweed curtain and saw Floyd and the others near the front of the stage, you felt your heart pounding in your chest and felt your hands begin to shake from nervousness, Poppy and Viva saw the nervous look on your face and come over.

"You okay Y/n?"

"Y-yeah Viva, just really nervous, this is the first time I'm performing in front of a crowd and my stage fright isn't helping much either, I mean what if I freez up, what if I make a mistake, what if I-"

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy girl, carm down, everything is going to be fine, I know you can do this Y/n, plus you have me and Viva with you so you won't be doing this on your own, and I bet that as soon as your up there singing and dancing with us, you will find your nervousness has melt away"

"You think so?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, thanks girls"

"Anytime, now you ready N/n"

You took in a few deep breaths to help carm your nerves before you smiled with determination.

"Yeah, let's do this"

Meanwhile Floyd was happily talking with Branch and Clay enjoying there company, but he could not help but wish for you to be here with him, suddenly the lights dimmed down surprising him and everyone else.

"Hey what's going on?"

"I don't know?"

They all gathered around the stage as three shadowy figures made there way on stage and then music started to play.

Viva

Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?
Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?
No scientist or biology
It's obvious when he's holding me
It's only natural that I'm so affected

Y/n

Ohh, and my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question, I already know

Y/n, Poppy, Viva

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA

Poppy

It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future
Fingerprints that leave me coverd for days, yeah, hey, yeah
Now I don't have any first degree
But I know, what he does to me
No need to work it out, it's so familiar, ohh

Y/n

And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question, I already know

Y/n, Poppy, Viva

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA

Y/n

It's all about his kiss
Contaminates my lips
Our energy connects
It's simple genetics
I'm the X to his Y
it's the color of his eyes
He can do no wrong
No, he don't need to try
Made from the best
He passes all the tests
Got my heart beating fast
It's cardiac arrest
He's from a different strain
The science can't explain
I guess that's how he's made
In his D-D-D-DNA

As you sang you glanced over at Floyd and smiled, Floyd and his brothers had there mouths hung open in shock and awe but they quickly recovered and started cheering along with the rest of the crowd, you quickly blew Floyd a kiss which caused a blush to apire on his cheeks and making him swoon.

Y/n, Poppy, Viva

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away (yeah)
I feel it every day
And that's what makes a man (what makes a man)
Not hard to understand (to understand)
Perfect in every way (in every way)
I see it in his face (in his face)
Nothing more to say (nothing more to say)
It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA

You all posed as the song came to an end, the crowd went wild clapping, cheering and whistling at you, but the loudest cheering you could hear was from Floyd and his brothers who were also clapping, cheering and whistling with huge smiles on there faces. You, Poppy and Viva waved at the crowd before leaving the stage, the boys ran over to you and Floyd grabbed your waist, dipping you and kissed you passionately on the lips which you happily reciprocated, he parted from the kiss leaving you flushed and in a loving stupor.

"Wow, I'm guessing you liked your surprise, I should perform more often if it gets you to kiss me like that"

"Liked it?, I absolutely loved it, you were amazing"

"Yeah, you girls were on fire up there, and that song was amazing, who wrote it?"

"Oh, Y/n did, she's the one who wrote it, and she's the one who planed all this"

"Yeah, she practiced for weeks because she wanted to surprise you, Floyd"

"Really, you did all this for me"

"Yes, of course, I wanted to make your birthday even more special by performing for you, even though I had really bad stage fright, I knew I wanted to do it, not only for myself but for you as well, and it was worth it to see the smile on your face"

"Well, I'm proud of you, you really did make my day truly special, thank you, I love you"

"I love you too, now come on let's head back stage so you can blow the candles out on your cake"

So you all headed back stage to the dressing room were you proceeded to light the candles on his cake whilst you all sing happy birthday to him, he blew them all out in one blow and you cut the cake into slices and handed the plates to everyone. Whilst everyone was still celebrating you and Floyd slipped away hand in hand to walk on the beach, you both listening to the sound of the waves whilst gazing out at the sunset, feeling happy to be with eachother.