Prank Day

Today was prank day, the day of pranking and practical jokes, and you were fed up, John Dory and the rest of his brothers had be pulling pranks on you all day and you were surprised to find out that Floyd was in on the pranks. The pranks they pulled consisted of swapping the sugar out for salt, having a bucket of ice cold water dumped on you head and being scared to death by air horns hidden in all your kitchen cupboards.

This really annoyed you, to the point that you had to go for a walk to help cool you down, whilst you walked around the village still feeling annoyed you spotted Poppy and Viva, they were deep in conversation having  angry and annoyed looks on there faces, you guessed that the sauce of there anger and annoyance was because of the Brozone brothers and came over to see what was up.

"Hey girls, did the lads prank you too"

"Oh, hey Y/n, yeah, and we've been trying to get them back, but because Branch is with them, there always one step ahead of us, it's so frustrating"

"Same here, John and the rest of the bunch have been pranking me too, I'm just surprised that Floyd of all trolls is in on it too, there's got to be a way to prank them back"

"How, we've tried everything, there's no way we can prank them with out being caught, face it there is no way"

You thought for a minute before an idea formed in your head and an evil smile grew on your face.

"Oooo, I know that look, you go an idea, haven't you"

"Yes I do, Poppy, Branch and his brothers are going to be out all day, right"

"Yeah, why?"

"How would you girls like to get some sweet revenge"

"Oh really, what do you have in mind"

"Okay, so here's what we're going to do"

Poppy and Viva gathered around you and you whisperd to them your plan, they smiled widely as you explained in detail of the plan.

"Oh ho, that's evil and brilliant, I love it"

"So you girls in"

"Yeah, were so in"

"Then let's go give the lads a taste of there own medicine"

"Yeah!"

You all high fived and set to work to put your plan into action, you quickly went back to the bakery to close up and grab the items that you needed and headed back out again to the bunker, you met up with the girls who also brought some of the items needed and headed down the trapdoor to set up your prank.

Branch and his brothers were on there way back to the bunker after an eventful day of pranking and they all laughed about all the pranks they pulled, Floyd had enjoyed himself but felt a little bad when he saw how annoyed you looked and made it a point to make it up to you later. They had just arrived when they all stopped in there tracks at what they saw, there was Rhonda who was now painted bright pink, decorated with multi colour bows and glitter.

John Dory screamed in horror and ran to her whilst Floyd, Branch, Clay and Bruce all stood there snickering and trying to hold in there laughter.

"Rhonda!, my poor girl, what did they do to you, who did this to my baby!"

And that's what did it for the rest of the brothers, for they all fell to the ground laughing and cackling like hyenas, rolling around whilst pounding the ground as John continued to angrily rant. By the time they carmed down from there laughter they dragged John way and down the trapdoor, John was still grumbling as they took the platform down and went to one of the rooms, only to see a rope hanging in the middle of the room and a sign with the words 'pull me' written on it, they all gathered around with curious and confused looks on there faces.

"Well, that's not suspicious at all"

"So...do you think we should pull it?"

"What, no, this is obviously a trap"

"Yeah, I agree with you Branch, this is obviously someone's idea of a prank"

"Ah, come on, let's just pull it"

"John, I don't think that's a good idea"

"Pffft, nah, what could happen"

"No, John, don't-"

But before they could stop him, John pulled the rope and a trapdoor opend from under there feet and they all fell in, they all screamed as they slided down a spiral slide and then landed in a giant tub full of thick sticky custard, two buckets that hung from the ceiling poured out there contence and covered the brothers in chocolate sauce and sprinkles.

"Yuck!, custard, I hate custard"

"I told you not to pull that rope"

"What could happen, huh, I believe those were your exact words, John"

"Shut up Bruce, how was I supposed to know this would happen, I'm not psychic"

"No, your just an idiot, oh I swear when I find out who did this I'll-"

"You will what, Clay"

The lights suddenly switched on and the brothers were blinded by a flash of light whilst hearing laughter, they were surprised to see you, Poppy and Viva laughing your heads off with Viva holding a camera.

"Got'cha, haha"

"You just got pranked, boys, hahaha"

"Oh, the looks on your faces as you came down the slide was priceless, hahaha"

"Hey Viva, send me a copy of that pic, I want to hang it up on my wall, hahaha"

"Will do, haha"

"Girls!, you did all this!"

"Yep, it was all us, we were fed up with all the pranks you pulled, so we joind forces to pay you all back"

"And it's all thanks to Y/n and her genius plan"

"Babe!, you set this all up!"

"Sure did, you all don't know this about me, but I was know as the pranking queen in my home town, but I hung up my crown when I finished school, but you foolish boys decide to pull those pranks on me, and in doing so, you declared war, I couldn't just let you get away with it, so I couldn't resist the opportunity to help Poppy and Viva get some sweet revenge, and it was worth it to see the looks on your faces, hahaha"

You continued to laugh along with Viva and Poppy whilst Floyd and the others gave you annoyed and unamused looks, until.

(Ding)

You all instantly stopped laughing as your hug time bracelets went off, the lads all smiled evilly at you, you gulped and chuckled nervously as they began to slowly move towards you.

"Hehe, now, Floyd, sweetie, don't go getting any ideas"

"Branchifur, don't you dear"

"Clay, I swear if you-"

"GET'EM!"

(Scream) "run for if girls"

"After them, show no mercy and get the camera"

You ran along with Viva and Poppy as your boyfriend and his brothers chace after you all around the bunker, slipping and falling on each other along the way, unfortunately Viva was the first to get caught by Clay, but before he pounced on her she threw the camera to Poppy who caught it just as Viva was tackled to the ground.

You and Poppy kept running but soon Branch quickly caught up and was gaining on Poppy, and she tossed you the camera just as Branch tackled her as well, you kept running till you made it to the living room and quickly ducked behind the couch just as the rest of the brothers ran past. You were just about to come out when you heard footsteps and the sound of the door closing, you heald your breath as the sound of your hammering heart filled your ears.

"I know your in here, Y/n, so you might as well come out and serender"

You bit your lip to stop you from giggling as Floyd tried to find you, but after afew minutes you heard his footsteps leave and the sound of the door opening and closing, peering over the couch you signed in relief when you saw that he was gone, but felt your ankles be grabbed, you screamed and clawed at the ground as you were dragged out from behind the couch.

Floyd crawled on top of you bringing you into his arm's hugging you, covering you in the sticky custard, you squirmed trying to get out of his grip but stopped and laughed as he began to tickle you.

"N-no, Floyd, hahaha, s-stop, haha"

"Not until you say you serender"

"N-never, hahaha, I'll never serender, haha"

"Already then, you asked for it"

He began to tickle you on your most ticklish spot on your sides making you laugh even more and tears to run down your face.

"Hahaha, okay, okay, haha, you win, you win, I serender, haha"

"There, now that wasn't so hard, was it"

He stopped tickling you and you both staird into each other's eye's before Floyd caressed your cheek and kissed you on the lips, the kiss was gentle and full of love and passion whilst tasting sweet from the custard and chocolate, you both parted from the kiss and smiled at each other before Floyd helped you up off the floor and headed out of the living room to find the others, to clean up and tack a well needed shower.