When he meets your family

L/n (Last Name)
M/n (Mother's Name)
G/n (Grandmother's Name)
M/f/f (Mother's favourite flowers)

It was lunch time in pop village and the bakery was as busy as always, you were just preparing one of your customers orders when your phone began to ring, you took it out of your pocket to see your mother's name on the screen, smiling you answered placing it to your ear holding it with your shoulder whilst you worked.

"Hi mum"

"Hey sweetie, how are you"

"I'm fine, busy as always"

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were working, do you want me to call you back"

"No,no, your good, I'm just preparing a drink for a customer, we can talk whilst I work, so how are you?, is grandma doing okay"

"Were doing fine love and your grandma is healthy as always, what about you?, how are things with you and that boyfriend of yours"

"Everything is good here mum, and if you must know me and Floyd were doing great, why are you asking anyways"

"Well it's just that, you know me and your grandma have been wanting to meet him, so we were wondering if you two would like to come to dinner next week"

"Hmm, I'll have to ask him first"

The door bell rang and you smiled as Floyd walked through the door, you waved him over time the counter.

"Speak of the devil, here he is now, I'll ask him, hey mi amor"

"Hey sweetheart, who's on the phone?"

"It's my mum, she's asking if we would like to come over for dinner next week?"

"Oh really, then yeah sure"

"Great, did you hear that mum?"

"Yes I did, and so did your grandma, she so excited she's doing cartwheels right now"

"Hehe, that grandma for ya, energeticas as always, anyway I got to go, when do you want us to come over?"

"Will next Wednesday at five o'clock be alright"

"That's fine, will see you then, say hi to grandma for me"

"I will, take care sweetie, love you"

"Love you too mum"

You ended the call smiling as you put back in your pocket, you placed the order on a tray carrying it around the counter you quickly gave Floyd a peck on the lips.

"So when are we having dinner with your family"

"Next Wednesday at five o'clock, I'm actually looking forward to it"

"Me too, but to be honest I'm starting to get a little nervous"

"Don't be, they are going to love you just as much as I do, well maybe not as much as me, but you know what I mean"

"Hehe,Yeah I know what you mean, but still, I want to make a first impression, so if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them"

"Well, all right, I suggest you just be yourself mi amor, but maybe it won't hurt to get my mum some M/f/f there her favourite flowers"

"M/f/f, got it, anything else?"

"Yeah, my mum is a master cook,if you think I'm a good cook, then you haven't tried my mum's, so make sure you bring a healthy appetite with you"

"Okay, I looking forward to meeting them, from what you've told me they sound really nice"

"They are, I can't wait for you to meet them"

"Yeah, me too"

For the rest of the afternoon you wiped tables and served customers all the while chatting with Floyd. Once you had closed up shop you and Floyd retired up to your living room were you both layed on the couch cuddling and watching a movie.

Time skip

You and Floyd were sitting on the cater-bus on your way to your mother's pod, you were wearing a nice casual blue dress whilst Floyd was dressed in a denim shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows with black jeans. on his lap was a bouquet of M/f/f, you watched as he nervously pulled at the collar of his shirt whilst fidgeting in his seat, smiling you took his hand interlocking your fingers with his and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Nervous?"

"A little"

"I can tell, just relax babe, and remember what I told you, just be yourself, okay"

"Okay, thanks hon"

Another hour went by before the cater-bus came to a stop at the station, you both walked off the bus and made your way throw the woods to your old home, after afew minutes of walking you finally made it to your mother's perple and green pod, even after years away the place hadn't changed one bit and you smiled as memories of your childhood flooded your mind making your heart swell with happiness.

"Well, here we are, home sweet home"

"Woah, you grew up here"

"Yep, this is home, ah it feels so good to be back, I have so many good memories of this place, I can't wait to show you around"

"Good, because I want to see everything"

"Hehe, okay, come on, let's not keep my mum and grandma waiting"

You both walked up the steps of the porch and knocked on the door, you heard shuffling and the door opened to reveal you mother who smiled when seeing you.

"Y/n, welcome home dear"

She said whilst giving you a hug.

"Hi mum, it's good to be home"

"And you must be Floyd, it's so good to finally meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs L/n"

"Oh please call me M/f/f dear"

"All right, here these are for you"

"M/f/f, oh how lovely, thank you, that's so sweet of you, oh were are my manners please come on in you two"

You all headed inside and your mother headed into the kitchen to put the bouquet in a vase.

"Dinner is almost ready, so please make yourself at home"

"Thank you, M/f/f"

"Hey mum, where's grandma?"

"I'm in the living room pet"

You and Floyd headed into the living room were your grandma was sitting on the couch happly knitting, she smiled as you entered

"There's my favourite girl, come here and give you old grandma a hug"

"Hi grandma, it's really good to see you"

"Good to see you too dear, and I see you've brought the boyfriend you've been talking so much about"

"Yeah, grandma, this is Floyd"

"It's nice to meet you Mrs um..."

"Please no Mrs, just call me G/n pet"

"Okay"

"Now Floyd how about you tell us a little about yourself before we have dinner"

So for the rest of the evening your mother and grandmother got to know Floyd, he told them about being in Brozone with his brothers, which they were really surprised about and he told them about himself whilst you ate a delicious meal, unfortunately your mother and grandmother told Floyd some of your most embarrassing childhood memories which made you blush, let's just say you now know how Floyd felt when John Dory show you Floyd's baby pictures.

After finishing a delicious dinner Floyd helped you clear the table and take the dishes to the sink, whilst you helped your mother wash and dry the dishes Floyd joined your grandma on the couch were she pulled out the family photo album, Floyd laughed at some of the pictures and teased you a little bit at some of them.

"Floyd dear, may I ask you a question"

"Yes, of course"

"How much do you love Y/n"

"To be honest I can not put in to words how much I love her, she has brought me so much joy in my life, that I could not imagine my life with out her, and I would gladly give up my life for her with out a second thought"

"I'm glad to hear that, you are a good lad Floyd, I know with out a doubt that you will take good care of my granddaughter, you have made a great impact on her life, I've never seen her more happy, and I thank you for that, the love you two feel for eachother is the most powerful thing in the world, always remember that"

"I'll make sure I do"

Once you had finished washing the dishes and drying your hands, you and your mother joined Floyd and your grandma in the living room, you hoped on to the couch next to Floyd who wrapped his arm around you in a side hug whilst kissing your forehead, for the rest of the night you all laughed at the funny story's that you all shared over a cup of tea, you were so happy of how much your mother and grandmother liked Floyd and how well they were getting a long, you planned to come visit again really soon.