When it's your birthday

F/c (favourite cake)

F/f (favourite flavour)

It was mid afternoon in pop village and you were busily filling out orders for customers, Floyd had planed to spend the day with his brothers and was hesedent at to leave you with the afternoon rush hour, but you persuaded him to go and reassured him that you would be just fine on your own and sent him off with a peck on the lips. After the events of Floyd's birthday John and the others asked you if you wanted to join the band which you happily accepted and had been performing with them when ever you had the time.

Ever since then the bakery had become more busy over the last few weeks, you were surprised to find out, that some of the trolls from the village had seen some of the performances you did with the band and word spread like wild fire, and some of the customers would come to the bakery to complement you on your voice and heck someone of them even asked of your autograph which you happily gave whilst feeling flattered, of course Floyd teased you about it, calling you his little superstar which made you fluster in embarrassment knowing that you had become a little bit of a celebrity.

After finishing another order the door burst open and Poppy came running in looking panicked.

"Hi Poppy, is everything okay?"

"No everything is not okay, we have a cake emergency and need your help"

"Whoa, whoa, now carm down and tell me exactly what happened"

"Okay, so I'm throwing a surprise birthday party for one of my friends today and we were going to make them their favourite cake, everything was going fine until the oven suddenly exploded, destroying the cake"

"Oh no, that's terrible"

"I know, and the party will start soon, so I was wondering if you could bake us a new one"

"How long do we have before the party starts?"

"About two hours"

"Hmm, it's cutting it close, but I think I can do it, I'll make a start on it right now and I'll text you when it's done"

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, your the best Y/n"

"I know, so what's your friends favorite cake and flavour icing"

"There favorite cake is F/c with F/f icing"

"F/c with F/f icing, got it, that's actually my favourite too, now shouldn't you get back to setting up the party"

"Oh yeah, your right, I've still got so much to do, thanks again Y/n, see ya"

And just like that Poppy was gone in a flash of pink, you smiled whilst shaking your head in amusement before putting up a sign saying that you will be temporarily closed for two hours and headed into the kitchen to start making the cake.

It didn't take long, for you had completely finished the cake, which was a small three tiered F/c cake with F/f icing and decorative red roses, the word happy birthday written in curvie letters, you staird at the cake feeling proud of you delicious masterpiece. You took out your phone from you apron pocket, taking a picture and sending it to Poppy along with the text to come pick it up.