When you get kidnapped

F/c (Favourite colour)

You were on Vacay Island enjoying a nice vacation with Floyd and the rest of the gang and were now walking on the beach with a basket in hand, helping Poppy collect sea shells to make seashell necklaces. Even though you were having fun you could not shake the feeling that you were being watched, it was making you feel uneasy and you would constantly look over your shoulder only to see nothing there.

You wonder further down the beach whilst quiety singing a Brozone song when you spotted a really beautiful shell, you kneeld down and was about to pick it up when a huge shadow loomed over you, slowly looking up you were shocked to see a tall teenage girl with porcelain white skin, long green hair and piercing blue eyes, she whare a black hoody with black jeans and boots, you felt your fear fill your chest and your heart race as you knew who this girl was.

"Velvet"

"So you know who I am, I'm flattered"

"But that's impossible, your supposed to be in prison with Veneer"

"I escaped with out my traitor of a brother, and now I'm here to take my revenge and put my new plan in to action"

You felt a shiver run up your spine as she staired down at you before a menacing smile spread across her face

"You have a good voice on you, you will do just nicely"

"Y/n, were are you- oh no"

Seizing the opportunity you throw your basket at Velvet's face, hitting her right in between her eyes making her grunt in pain.

"POPPY!, RUN!"

You started to run whilst grabbing Poppy's hand, you both ran as fast as you could into the tropical jungle with Velvet hot on your tail, thinking quickly you both ran behind a tree out of breath and panting, you peered around the tree to see Velvet had stopped and was looking around.

"You can run, but you can't hide trolls, I will find you"

She was right, sooner or later she will find you both and knowing Velvet she would ues you till there's nothing left, luckly an idea came into your head, it was risky but it was the only way for Poppy to escape and get help, Knowing what you had to do you turnd to Poppy with a serious determined look on your face.

"Poppy, listen to me, I have a plan, I want you to run, run as fast as you can back to the restaurant"

"What, no way, I'm not leaving you here"

"There's no time, Poppy, go now, I'll distract her long enough to give you a head start, now go, go!"

Poppy hesitated at first but nodded and ran deeper into the jungle, you took in a deep breath summoning all the courage you had and came out of your hiding place.

"Hey Velvet, you want me, come and get me"

You took off in the opposite direction from were Poppy had gone leading Velvet away, you ran as fast as you could running in a zigzag pattern trying to lose her, but you soon felt yourself get picked up and you struggle trying to get free.

"Got cha, you little pest"

"Let me go!, let me go!"

"Quite!, I need you for my plan to succeed, it's to bad your little friend got a way, but no matter, you will do just fine"

She carried you out of the jungle and back to the beach, you tried to get free but Velvet's grip on you was to strong, then you remember what Floyd had told you about Velvet, and how she loved to brag about how cleaver she was.

"Were are you talking me?"

"We are going to Stardom Towers, the capital of singer, I plan to make a big come back, but not as Velvet, but as Scarlett Skys"

Whilst Velvet was busy bragging you sneeky took out from you hair a pen and paper, quickly you wrote a message to your friends about where you were being taken. Once done you rolled up the paper and taking off your hug time bracelet wrapped it around the paper tube, as soon as Velvet was not looking you throw the message away.

Soon you arrived at Velvet's boat and she took out from one of the cupboards a small metal cage and threw you inside locking the small door with the key.

"Let me out of here"

"Stop whining, you're giving me a migraine, god you trolls are so annoying"

She placed the cage on the table before starting the engine of the boat, it purred to life and left the shore quickly gaining speed.

"Look out Stardom Towers, Velvet is coming, and she is going to be bigger then ever"

You tried to pick the lock of the cage with your pen but quickly gave up when it broke, so you just watched helplessly as Vacay Island got further and further away. Feeling your eye's fill with tears you sat down at one of the corners of the cage with your arms resting on your knees hiding your face in your arms, even though you were scared you had hope that Poppy had made it back to Bruce's and got help, you just hoped that they find your message.

Meanwhile

Back at Bruce's Floyd was relaxing on one of the beach chair's by the pool with Branch and John, but he started to wonder where you were, you had gone to beach with Poppy and have been gone for almost an hour and he was starting to get worried.

"Hey Branch, have you seen the girls anywhere"

"No, why?"

"It's just that, they've been gone for an hour now, and I'm starting to get a little worried"

"Now that you've mentioned it, they have been gone for awhile"

"Relax bros, I'm sure there fine, I bet there'll be back any minute now"

"Branch!"

The three brothers turned to see Poppy running over to them with a panicked and scared look on her face, Branch noticed this and instently jumped out of his chair and ran to her with Floyd and John following behind him.

"Poppy, what is it?, what's wrong?"

"It's Y/n"

"What about Y/n"

"We were just collecting sea shells when Velvet appeared, she chased us into the jungle and we hid behind a tree, Y/n told me to run back here whilst she lured Velvet away, I think, I think Velvet got her"

"Oh no"

"Oh this is bad"

"We have to save her, if Velvet has her she will drain her till there's nothing left, and I can't lose her guys"

"Don't worry Floyd, will get her back"

"But how, Velvet all ready has a head start, and we don't even know where she's taken her"

"Hmm, I have a idea, John, you go get Clay and Bruce and inform them about what's happened, whilst me, Poppy and Floyd will head back to the jungle, if we could find Velvet's tracks we mite be able find some clue to were she's taking Y/n, we'll meet you back at Rhonda if we find anything, make sure your ready"

"I'm on it little bro"

So Branch, Poppy and Floyd made there way back to the jungle, Poppy guided them to were she last saw Y/n and luckily the found Velvet's tracks, they carfuly followed them back to the beach looking for any clues but so far found nothing, Floyd's fear began to grow at the thought of you trapped in that diamond bottle, scared and weak from being drained of your talent. Branch saw the worried look on his face and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry bro, will find her"

Floyd smiled knowing that he had his brother with him, suddenly Branch and Poppy's hug time bracelets dinged and that's when they heard a third ding.

"Did you guys hear that"

"Yeah, it came from over there, come on"

They kept following the trakes till they saw a small F/c light in the distance, they all ran over and saw the rolled up note.

"Look it's a message and that's Y/n's hug time bracelet"

"She must have found out were she was being taken and left this for us to find"

"Let's see what it says"

Branch untied the bracelet from the message and handed it to Floyd whilst unrolling the paper.

Guys

I've been captured by Velvet and she's taken me to a place called Stardom Towers and is planning to ues me to make herself famous again, she's going to disguise herself and is going by the new name Scarlett Skys, so please be careful.

Signed Y/n

"Stardom Towers?, I've never heard of this place"

"I have, when I was captured by Velvet and Veneer, all they talked about was this Stardom Towers, apparently it's a place were you can become a singing sensation over night"

"So she's disguised herself and changing her name because she knows she'll be recognised if she appears as herself and sent back to prison"

"And she's taken Y/n, so she can perform again"

"Then what are we waiting for, let's head back now, we can still catch them up if we leave now"

They all ran back to the restaurant where they found John along with Clay and Bruce waiting for them by Rhonda.

"Did you find anything?"

"Yes, Y/n left us a message, Velvet's taking her to a place called Stardom Towers"

"Stardom Towers, I've never heard of it, how are we going to find the place"

"I've got it, Rhonda can follow Y/n's sent from her bracelet"

"Great idea"

Floyd ran in front of Rhonda holding up your hug time bracelet for her to sniff, Rhonda took afew sniffs before giving a mighty roar.

"Yes, she's got the sent, lets go"

Everyone ran into Rhonda whilst John hopped on to the drivers seat and started up Rhonda and she took off across the beach, Floyd looked out from the window whilst holding your bracelet near his heart.

"Hang in there Y/n, were coming"

Back with you

"Hey wake up"

You were startled awake by Velvet's voice and you looked around to find yourself still in the cage but there was a black cloth draped over it making it dark, you could hear Velvet walk for afew minutes before you felt the cage be placed on what you assumed was a table. She removed the cloth and you coverd your eyes from the bright light. Once you're eyes adjusted you saw that you were now in what looked like a very stylish dressing room with a couch, dresser, changing screen and mirror.

Velvet opend one of the dresser draws taking out a empty perfume bottle, you could feel your blood run cold at the sight of it, but you noticed that the bottle was a little different and was not made of diamond.

"That's not made of diamond, is it"

"No its not, this bottle is made out of a very rear crystal, it is ten times more stronger than diamond, it also drains your talent much more quicker too. I doubt that your friends perfect family harmony could even brack it"

Velvet placed the bottle down and grabbed some clothes from a draw and went to changed behind a changing screen.

"Can I ask you something, Velvet, why me, you could have picked any troll for your plan, why specifically me"

"Ah, well you see, ever since I escaped from prison, I've been keeping a close eye on your friends, sure it took awhile to trake you down but I eventually found them. It was to my surprises and delight that you were very close to them, especially the magenta and white haird one that we used last time. I was thrilled when I found out that you were his girlfriend, that's why I chose you, you were the perfect candidate for my plan, and what better way then to get my revenge on Brozone then to take the one troll they cear about so much"

"So you've been spying on us this whole time"

Velvet came out of behind the screen wearing a scarlett red wig with a black tank top, red trousers and white boots.

"Yes, and once your boyfriend and his brothers find out your gone, I'm sure they'll come looking for you, and when they do, I'll drain them dry"

"No!, you leave Floyd and his brothers alone, use me all you want, just leave them out of this"

"Oh I don't think so, now it's time for a spritz"

Velvet opend the cage door with the key, grabbed you and shoving you into the bottle, she processed to spry herself, you yelped and grunted in pain as you felt your talent and life force being sucked out of your body, you collapsed onto the cold crystal floor feeling weak and exhausted, and you heard Velvet sing out in a smooth melodies voice.

"Now that's more like it, oh it's so good to be back, you better rest up troll, your going to need it, wish me luck"

She tossed the bottle on the the dresser and left for her audition, leaving you alone, you lifted yourself up and rested yourself agenst the crystal wall feeling the cold seep throw your clothes making you shiver, your eyelids grew heavy and you tried to stay awak but you lost the fight and finally gave into sleep.