First Kiss

You were in your kitchen setting up your equipment and ingredients on to the counter, today you were going to teach Floyd how to bake, and since you were planing to try out a new recipe you had recently created you thought this was the perfect time to teach him, your heart filled with love as you imagined Floyd in an apron stirring a bowl full of batter with flour on his cheek. You felt your self get flustered at the thought of it. You heard footsteps and turned to see Floyd at the doorway.

"Hey sweetheart,"

"Hey babe, you ready to get baking?"

"Sure am,"

"Good, here you can ues this"

You tossed him an apron, and he put it on and tieing it behind his back. Before you got started, you both washed your hands and dried them on a towel.

"So what are we baking today?"

"Well, since this is your first time baking, I figured we should start with something easy, so I thought we could make cupcakes."

"Okay, what kind of cupcakes are we making?"

"I was thinking, apple and cinnamon, it's a new recipe I created, and I plan to sell them in the bakery tomorrow,"

"Sounds great, where do we start?"

You set to work showing Floyd how to measure the flour and other ingredients and gave him the task of mixing the batter, once he finished mixing the batter you showed him how to cut the apples into small slices whilst you made the icing, you already made one bowl and was about to make the second but found that you ran out.

"Hey mi amor, could you grab me another bag of icing sugar? It's on the top shelf,"

"Sure babe,"

Putting the knife down Floyd walked over to the shelf, he spotted it and reached up to grab the bag, he could just about reach it but as he brought it down the bottom of the bag ripped and pored all over him creating a puff of smoke turning him completely white and making him cough.

"Floyd, are you -"

You cut yourself off when you saw him and burst into laughter at the sight of him looking as white as a ghost, but as you laughed Floyd looked over at the bowl of batter on the counter and an idea formed in his head, he grabbed the bowl and took a big hand full of batter whilst giving you and evil smirk, your laughter died as you saw the look in his lavender eyes.

"You wouldn't dare,"

Oh, but he did. He threw the batter at you, and it hit you in the face. He laughed at you, so you grabbed the bowl of icing, taking a hand full.

"Oh, you are so gonna get it,"

You both started chasing each other around the kitchen, throwing batter and icing, getting it on the walls and on the floor, all the while laughing your heads off. As Floyd was about to catch you, he slipped on some of the icing, and he fell, knocking you down and pinning you on the floor.

You were both shocked at first but then started laughing for a few more moments till you eventually carmed down, you staird into each others eye's, Floyd smiled lovingly at you whilst moving a strand of H/c hair away from you eye's and cupped your cheek, you felt your heart racing and your cheeks flush as he slowly inches his face closer to yours and locked his lips with yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him close and deepening the kiss, the kiss was gentle but passionate and you could feel all the love he had for you go into the kiss, you were in bliss, and didn't want it to end, but you both parted for lack of air leaving you both panting with smiles on your faces.

"That was amazing. You're a really good kisser, Floyd,"

"Thanks, that was actually my first kiss,"

"Really"

"Yeah."

"Well, it was mine too, I'm glad I was your first"

"Me too,"

"Now come on, let's get back to those cupcakes,"

Floyd help you up of the floor and you both continued making the cupcakes, luckily there was just enough batter and icing for a few trays and you and Floyd pored the batter into the papper liners before placing them in the oven. Whilst the cupcakes were baking, you both made a start on cleaning the mess you both made.

Once you were done cleaning the kitchen you let Floyd ues your shower and gave him a towl and some clothes that you had bought, incase he one day stayed over night, whist Floyd was in the shower, the oven time went off and you grabbed your oven gloves and took out the trays, placing them on the counter to cool.
By the time Floyd had showed and dressed, the cupcakes had cooled down. You handed him back his apron, and you began to teach him how to use the icing bag. He had a little trouble with it at first but he quickly got the hang of it after a few trys, soon the cupcakes were done and you placed them on to the shelfs of your walk in fridge ready for tomorrow.

You thanked Floyd for his help and gave him some of the cupcakes for him to take home and share with Branch, before he left he gave you one last kiss on the lips and you waved him goodbye. Whilst Floyd walked back to the bunker, he took out one of the cupcakes and took a bite. He hummed in delight as the sweet taste of apple and cinnamon enveloped his taste buds.

As he savoured the flavour, the memory of today's events flooded his mind, which coursed him to smile and blush as the image of you smiling happily at him made his heart melt.

"I think these are my new favourite cupcakes,"