First date

The sun was about to set over pop village, and you were in your room dancing and singing to some of your favourite songs, some of them being Brozone songs. Unbeknownst to you, as you sang along to Floyd's part of the song an array of light surrounded you, musical notes floated around you as you sang your heart out, but it quickly faded away as you heard your phone ringing, quickly turning off your music player you picked up your phone, smiling as you saw Floyd's name on the screen.

"Hey Floyd,"

"Hey babe, what you up too"

"Oh, just listening to some music, you?"

"I'm just hanging out with Branch right now. Listen, are you doing anything tonight?"

"No, not really, why do you ask?"

" I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out on a date tonight."

"Aw mi amor, I would love to go on a date with you,"

"Great, I'll pick you up at five thirty"

"Okay, should I bring anything?"

"Nope, just bring yourself, I've got it all covered,"

"Alright, see you later, love you,"

"Love you too,"

You ended the call and jumped up and down excitedly squealed. You and Floyd have been dating for a while now and you could not be happier, even though you would spend time together at each others houses you haven't actually been on a official date, for you were busy with the bakery and with Floyd travelling across the troll kingdom and visiting his brothers, but you did not mind for there was no rush and you were just happy that Floyd was spending time with his family.

You looked at your clock on your desk to see it read four fourty five, you switched your music player back on and the song 'don't go breaking my heart by Elton John with Kiki Dee' began to play whilst you looked throw you wardrobe for the perfect outfit to wear for your date.

Time skiped and you were waiting outside of your bakery for Floyd to come pick you up, soon you saw him round the corner and he greeted you whilst spinning you around and complemented you on your outfit, which consisted of a denim tank top with matching denim shorts with stars on them, Floyd healed you hand interlocking your fingers whilst you both left the village and headed for the forest.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. You will just have to wait and see,"

You both kept walking for a few more minutes, but as you got close to your destination Floyd told you to close your eyes, you did as asked and he guided you by your hand through the bushes carefully as to not make you trip or fall, soon you felt yourself walk up what you persume was a hill as Floyd stop at the top and let go if your hand.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now,"

Opening your eyes, you gasped at what you saw. In front of you was a candle lit picnic dinner under a tree, you turnd around and saw a beautiful view of the sunset.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?, I love it, It's so beautiful, I don't even have the words"

"Hehe, I'm glad, now shall we get this date started,"

"Yes, please,"

You both sat down on the picnic blanket and started to eat the food that Floyd had packed in the wicker basket, you both talked about your day and shared story's with each other, by the time the sun had completely set you had both eaten your fill and were now laying on the grassy hill gazing up at the stars, you pointed out the constellations and told Floyd about there origin story's which he listened with great interest.

"You see those five stars over there, that's Cassiopeia, it was named after a vain queen from greek mythology."

"Whoa, really,"

"Yep, oh look, Floyd, a shooting star, quick make a wish,"

You closed your eyes and heald your hands like you were praying and made your wish. Once you were done, you turned to Floyd with a smile on your face.

"So what did you wish for?"

"I don't make a wish,"

"Why?"

"Because I already have everything I could ever wish for, I reunited with my brothers after so many years apart, and I got a second chance with them and were finally a family again, plus I got to meet you, and I could not wish for anything more"

You smiled at him and cuddled up to him, laying your head on his chest listening to he carm heartbeat whilst Floyd wrapped his arm around you, holding you close.

"So, what about you, what did you wish for?"

"I just wished for everyone's good health and happiness, and that you would continue creating great music with your brothers, and maybe a new hair brush."

You both laughed as Floyd kissed your forehead before you both continued gazing up at the stars in each others arms, feeling happy but content.