Christmas

F/c (Favourite colour)

F/b/s (Favourite book series)

H/c (Hair colour)

It was Christmas eve in pop village and everytroll was busily hanging up decorations or finishing off some last minute shopping, this year instead of the gift swap, Poppy had decided to do a Christmas tree lighting, and followed with singing Christmas carols. Unfortunately your mother and grandmother could not join you this Christmas, so you and Floyd decided to celebrate the holiday at the bunker with his family.

At the same time Poppy got the idea for you and Floyd to go on a double date with her and Branch, before the rest of the gang arrived, Floyd had gone ahead to the bunker to help Branch finish decorating the bunker whilst you stayed at home to wrap up everyone's presents before heading out.

Once you were done you glanced up at the clock to see it read fifteen past five, carfully you placed the presents in your cart and put on your coat, scarf, hat and gloves, you made your way out of the bakery with your cart in tow. When you got to the bunker you knocked on the stone and smiled when Poppy greeted you throw the trapdoor.

"Hey Y/n, come in, your a little early"

"Hey Poppy, yeah I wanted to drop off everyone's presents first before we headed out"

Poppy helped you bring the cart down the trapdoor and on to the platform, you joined her and she pulled the lever sending you both down the bunker till you stopped at the living room, you were surprised to see the living room was coverd in tinsel, lights and other decorations, a tree was standing in the corner next to were Branch and Floyd were sitting on the couch.

"Guys, look who's here"

"Hey boys"

"Sup Y/n"

"Woah, this place looks amazing, you guys did a great job making it look festive"

"Thanks, so you ready to have some Christmas fun"

"You bet, let me just get these presents under the tree first"

"Here, let me help Y/n"

Poppy helped you carry the gifts over to the tree and Branch and Floyd watched with wide eyes at the amount of presents you brought.

"Wow Y/n, you really went all out this Christmas"

"Yeah, I might of went a little over board this year"

"A little?"

"Okay, maybe alot"

"And here I thought I went crazy over the holidays, haha"

"Har, har, very funny, so Poppy, what are the plans for are double date"

"Well I thought we could go ice skating first"

"Oh that's a wonderful idea, I used to go ice skating with my grandfather when I was a kid"

"It sounds like fun, but I've never been ice skating before"