When you meet his older brothers

F/d (favourite drink)

Afew days ago you got a call from Floyd saying that you have been invited along with Poppy and her sister Viva to come stay at Vacay Island, Floyd along with Branch had told there other brothers all about you, and had wanted to meet you. So you agreed to come, for you wanted to meet them as well.

Since you knew Poppy was going as well, you both decided to go together in her hot air balloon. You picked up Viva along the way and you got to spend time together, you got to know Viva a lot more during the trip, you even let her try some of you pastries which she loved, and she braided your hair which Poppy explained was her way of saying she like you.

The balloon landed softly on the sand and you grabbed your bag and box of treats and walked of the balloon following Poppy and Viva, you were feeling a little nervous and started smoothing down your dress and checking your hair as you got closer to Bruce and son's restaurant.

"Poppy, how's my hair?, does my dress have wrinkles?, Is my makeup smudged?"

"You look fine Y/n, you don't have to be so nervous"

"I know, I just want to make a good first impression, these are Floyd and Branch's older brothers after all"

"Don't worry, they are going to love you, you just have to be yourself"

"My sisters right, I mean I've just met you afew hours ago and I all ready like you"

"You think so"

"We don't think, we know, now come on let's not keep the boys waiting"

You laughed as Viva and Poppy guided you to the restaurant, music flooded your ears as you walked in and was amazed by the beauty of the place, some of the Vacay's were eating, drinking, swimming and just having fun whilst others were near the stage cheering. You followed Poppy and Viva to the stage, were you saw Floyd and his brothers.

You smiled and started squealing and fangirling along with Poppy and Viva as you watched the show, Floyd spotted you in the crowd and smiled widely whilst blowing you a quick kiss which caused you to swoon and fan your face with your hand from the intense blush on your face.

After the show was over Brozone waved to the crowd and left the stage, you gushed over how amazing they were with the girls, you wished that you could be on stage singing and dancing along with Floyd, but because of your stage fright you found it hard to perform in front of a crowd, so you settled for just watching on the side lines instead.

"Babe"

You saw Floyd run over to you and enveloping you in a hug whilst giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey honey, you were amazing up there, I really liked the song you were singing"

"Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, hey girls, it's good to see you again"

"Good to see you to Floyd, is Branch backstage"

"Yeah, he is"

"Thanks, come on Viva"

You watched as Poppy dragged Viva by the hand and headed backstage.

"Hehe, I still do not know were those two get there energy from"

"Me nether, I'm so glad you could come, my brothers have been dying to meet you"

"Me too, but I am a little nervous"

"You'll be fine, now come on their waiting for us, here let me take your bag"

"Thank you Floyd, your a gentleman as always"

"Only for you"

You made your way with Floyd to the back of the stage were everyone was waiting, when you came it to the room Branch saw you and came over giving you a side hug welcoming you.

"Hey guys, come here a sec, there's someone I want you to meet"

Three trolls whom you assumed was John Dory, Clay and Bruce came over, you instantly know who was who by how Floyd had described them to you.

"Bros, this is my girlfriend Y/n"

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you, Floyd has told me so much about you"

"It's nice to meet you too Y/n, as you all ready know, I'm Clay, that's Bruce and John Dory"

"Welcome to Vacay Island Y/n, please make yourself at home and if you need anything just ask"

"I will,Thank you, Bruce"

"So your the famous Y/n we've been hearing so much about, I can see why you've been hiding her from us bro, she's a pretty little lady"

This caused you to blush feeling a little embarrassed and flattered.

"Knock it off John, your embarrassing the poor girl"

"I was only joking, geez, anyway it's nice to meet you Y/n, but what's in the box?"

"Oh, I brought some cakes and pastries for you all to share"

You lifted the lid if the box reviling the delectable treats, you giggled at the look on there faces as they staird in awe"

"Wow, these look amazing, thanks Y/n"

"You're welcome, pick anyone you like"

They didn't need to be told twice as Floyd and his brothers all dived into the box of sweet treats.

"Mmm, wow these are so good, did you make these yourself"

"Yep, I made them all myself, some of them are my own recipes"

"Wow that's amazing, you should have your own bakery"

"Hehe, actually I do, I have a bakery back in pop village, you guys should stop by some time for a free coffee and pastrie when ever you get the chance to visit Branch and Floyd"

"Haha, I like this girl, hey Floyd, one word, keeper"

"So Y/n, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and how you met Floyd"

For the rest of the afternoon you told them all about yourself and how you met Floyd and how he caught you from falling off your ladder, you got to know John, Clay and Bruce more and bonded with them over shared interests, and laughed with them over funny story's from when they were kids. At some point to Floyd's dismay, John showed you Floyd's baby pictures which you gush over and asked John for copy's, this made Floyd hide his red face in his hands, feeling completely mortified.

A few day's went by and as you stayed on Vacay Island, and you were just relaxing with everyone by the pool reading a book when you felt thirsty and placed your book mark in between the pages.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything mi amor?"

"I'll have a orange smoothie, please"

"Okay, what about you guy's, want anything"

"Nope, I'm good"

"No thanks"

"No thank you"

They all said so you made your way to the counter to order an orange smoothie and a F/d, whilst you were gone Floyd turned to his brothers.

"So, what do you guys think of Y/n"

"To be honest bro, we love her"

"Really"

"Yeah, I gotta hand it to you, you got yourself a really fine lady, not only is she kind and perlite but she can cook too"

"Hehe, I just get the feeling you like her because of her cooking"

"I think what John means to say is that, she's great, I had to admit, I was expecting her to be like Viva and Poppy, extremely happy and energetic, but when we got to know her, I found that she is a carm, generous and sweet troll"

"Clay's right, Y/n is great with my kids, I was surprises when I saw that she got them to sit still for more that a five minutes, plus Brandy absolutely adores her, she told me that Y/n offered to help out with the restaurant or with watching the kids when ever we need it, she's a real diamond in the ruff, and we're all happy that you found someone as amazing as her"

"Thanks bros, it means a lot to me that you like her"

"No problem little bro"

You came back with the two drinks and handed Floyd his orange smoothie whilst giving him a quick peck on the lips, you sat back down taking a sip of your F/d, unbeknownst to them you had over heard there conversation, and were thrilled that they liked you and thought so highly of you that it made your heart swell in happiness and a smile spread across your face, that for the rest of the day you could not get the smile on your face.