11|snow's obsession

PEARL BAZIN WAS DRAGGED ONTO THE TRAIN BY PEACEKEEPERS

PEARL BAZIN WAS DRAGGED ONTO THE TRAIN BY PEACEKEEPERS. Every part of her was restrained by them, and her cries were useless.

She had finally returned to District 4, expecting a life of peace after her victory. After celebrating her nineteenth birthday, she was taken from her own home by Peacekeepers.

She cried and begged for them to let her go, but there were two many of them. Pearl was able to attack a few of them, but she was easily disarmed.

They told her that she was being sent to the Capitol. Pearl did not want to be there ever again. She didn't even want to step foot near Coriolanus Snow.

The train ride was quiet and dreadful. She didn't have any company aside from the Peacekeepers guarding the door.

Pearl tried to close her eyes and imagine she was back home, but nothing was working. The train finally came to a stop and this time when she opened her eyes it was a bit more peaceful.

There wasn't a giant crowd waiting outside of the train. No one must know she is coming. Pearl stood up as the Peacekeepers grabbed her arms again. She fought the entire way.

"Where are you taking me?" Pearl demanded as she was taken off the train.

"To Snow."

Pearl felt a breakdown coming on, and she looked around. The floor she was on in the Capitol differed from her floor as a tribute greatly. It was way more elegant. Of course Snow gave himself more luxury.

Suddenly, the men stopped in front of a large looking office room. One of them opened the doors, and she was brought into it.

The room was large and elegant. There was a long office table made out of pure gold. There was a throne looking chair behind it, which she assumed was Snow's.

One of the Peacekeepers grabbed another decently sized chair and pulled it up in front of the desk. Pearl assumed it was for her based off the way they were looking at her.

She slowly walked towards the chair before glaring at the Peacekeeper beside it. Pearl ran towards him, knocking him to the ground. It felt like she was in that arena again as blood poured out of his nose.

Before Pearl could lay another hand on the man, other Peacekeepers grabbed her. She was forced onto the chair as they tied her wrists together with rope.

"What are you doing?!" Pearl yelled as she realized her hands were tied to the desk.

"That's what Snow said to do if you didn't behave..."

The Peacekeepers left the room and the door slammed shut. Pearl was left questioning what just happened.

She was locked in President Snow's office in the Capitol. Pearl once believed becoming a victor would grant her more freedom, but instead it just make her a prized Capitol possession.