𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 - 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔴 ཐིཋྀ⋆

My mind was fogged

My mind was fogged. Every thought was dedicated to him, as I questioned, what made me so delusional and naive.

Of course, a person who approached you in such a way wouldn't want something more than sex, but the same person also carried me into his car and cared for me.

What a confusing day...

But at least I have Carlos, whom I'll finally see in the next seconds, as soon as the elevator door opens. Two apartments to my left and right and one on the opposite side, where we live.

The key slipped into the keyhole, unlocking the plain white door, and sauntered in the floor, highlighted by pink walls and flowers on the shelves. Still shaking from the cold, I made my way to my bedroom, changing into comfortable clothes before joining my guy best friend on the sofa.

"GIRL WHERE WERE YOU? WHO GOES CLUBBING WITHOUT A FUCKING PHONE, I WAS WORRIED!" He shouted at me and placed the already cold tea in front of me.

Some strains of Carlos' dark brown, wet, curly hair fell into his face, prohibiting my view of his umber-coloured almond eyes. His face was usually covered with makeup, so seeing him without any was a rare sight. His magenta bathrobe caught my attention.

"Listen Car, I got home safely and nothing happened." He frowned, stirring his tea.
"Which killer will be at our doorstep tomorrow?"

I laughed and nipped a bit. "No one don't worry."

Suddenly his eyes fixated on my chest and I looked down as well. "Okay. Which hell of a door-to-door selling man stuck a business card between your boobies?"

I cackled and handed him the card over. "The same door-to-door selling man who drove me here." "Great. Which contract did you conclude?"

"None..." I declared, completely silenced by my thoughts. I still smell his citrusy scent and the sudden images in my head of his smile wouldn't stop appearing.

"Look, I've met someone..." "Not again." He rolled his eyes and massaged his forehead as if I caused him a severe headache.

"Listen. This time he's actually not bad."
"Okay, go on. I'm hearing you out."

I sorted my thoughts and decided to start with his eyes.

"He has these dark green eyes..."
"Uh huhhh okay try not to disappoint..." He tapped on his lips, nodding meanwhile.

"He has blonde long ha-"
"Yeah bye."

Carlos got up and acted like he would exit the room. I laughed out loud, shouting his name and that he should come back.

"Nuh-uh."
"HE IS A CEO!"

Mentioning money always works. He instantly ran back into the living room and jumped onto the cream-coloured sofa.

"A WHATTTTT!!??"
"A CEO."

Carlos started kicking his feet and screaming into the fluffy pillow.