𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - 𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔫 𝔩𝔞𝔨𝔢 ✰

The first half of Swan Lake was over and as soon as the break-announcement sounded, crowds formed and almost everybody left the hall

The first half of Swan Lake was over and as soon as the break-announcement sounded, crowds formed and almost everybody left the hall. Including me and Valentina, but Matteo and Leon stood there and talked about something I couldn't hear.

Valentina hooked her pinky with mine, trying not to lose me in the mass of people. "Leon told us to be careful because we have the VIP bathroom and nobody is there."

I frowned, following her through the huge golden entrance and then right to the bathroom. The oriental scent hinged in the air and vanished as we opened the door.

"Why should we be careful if no one is there? Matteo also seems like something is off today."
Valentina grinned and bit her lip.
"Honey, look at you. Can't you see why Matteo is speechless?"

I viewed myself in the mirror and smiled at myself.

An amethyst-coloured mermaid dress, perfectly hugging my waist. The torso was covered by a flower-like top splitting in the middle, causing a deep-reaching cleavage, but not larger than the slit reaching to my thigh. My sleeves are transparent and set with glitter, just like the rest of my dress. My hair was put up into a bun, sleeked back and for the first time in years, I didn't let my fringe hang over my forehead but put it aside.

"Stop it already...", I blushed and hugged her, letting her face fall into my shoulder and I hoped it was soft enough for her.
"You look like a Goddess yourself, Val."
And shit, this woman is the definition of perfection.

The silky sacramento green gown she was wearing was a perfect contrast to her light blond curly hair. She smiled and did a little squeak, pulling a little makeup bag, out of her clutch.
I love women and I still can't comprehend why some men treat us so wrongly when we were the ones who gave birth to them. Imagine you carry a fat ass baby for nine months in your belly, just for it to be a misogynist. Yeah, no.

She grabbed an eyeliner pencil and began outlining her lower lid. "No, but I'm actually wondering. He looked concerned."

Valentina shrugged, concentrating on her eye. "You know, Leon has been tensed for one week already, I got used to it. That's why the sex is so good."
She stopped applying makeup, looked at my flabbergasted countenance, and then started laughing.
"Sorry."

I laughed along until the door swung open. A tall man with a light blond buzzcut leaned his hand on top of the doorframe with a cigarette between his lips. His icy blue eyes pierced through me and then smirking at Valentina.

"Oh, Valentina Díaz what an honour."
He spoke in a deep voice with a touch of a Russian accent.
Val backed off and the man walked inside, keeping his eyes on her.
"Excuse me, Sir, this is a women's bathroom and I'm asking you politely to leave."
I tried to be as confident as possible, but he just stroked my shoulder as he passed me.