𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 - 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 ཐིཋྀ⋆

Sunrays found their way through the large window and my mind spun, trying to recall every event that occurred last night

The Call.
The ballistic shouting.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw Matteo's laptop resting on the armchair on the other side of the bed. Did he work the whole night until now?

"Good morning, Cariña. How was your sleep?" A voice coming from my left sounded and my gaze locked on Matteo, who leaned against the door frame with a completely unbuttoned shirt and his arm steadied on top of the frame.

Holy...

His chest was muscular, trained and his skin looked smooth and glistened a bit. I assume he worked out before stepping into my room.

"Good...and yours?"

I could hardly look away and was startled by his appearance. My eyes were formerly glued to his torso.

"Eyes up here, Cariña."

His simple sentence caused heat between my legs, and I blushed at his remark before clearing my throat. "I'm sorry...Did you just work out?"

He nodded and smiled, coming closer to sit on the bed's edge. "Yeah, I forgot to show you that I have a sort of gym in the cellar."

"You're living in a dream house, huh?" I mocked, sitting upright and barely noticing how the blanket slipped away and exposed my chest to Matteo.

His gaze dropped to my breasts covered up by my black lace bra and his lips parted. I wanted to slide my lips between them, He acted like he had never seen a woman's chest, which seemed pretty unlikely to me.

"Eyes up here, Matteo." I ridiculed him, noticing the red taint on his cheeks.

He moved closer pulling the blanket over my chest, before moving out of the room without another word. Several question marks popped up in my head and I wondered where he went.

My hand groped at the nightstand, sliding my phone in my hand to text Carlos, without the intention of greeting him with a Good Morning since our conversation never ended.

Lara: <<Carlos>>

Carlos: <<No.>>

Lara: <<I forgot to text you, that I stood overnight at Matteo's yesterday.>>

Carlos: <<GIRLLL😭. He must've fucked you real good.>>

Lara: <<No, we didn't do it. And I'll be home after work, try not to think I'll leave you.>>

Carlos: <<Fine with me.>>
<<Try not to get pregnant. Love ya.>>

Lara: <<Kiss my ass, Carlos. Love you too>>

The door opened and Matteo came into the room with a breakfast board. My eyes widened and the huge smile on his face wouldn't vanish.

"I made you breakfast. I hope you like it."