𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 - 𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔤𝔞 ཐིཋྀ⋆

The toothbrush rubbed over my teeth, as I viewed myself in the bathroom mirror

The toothbrush rubbed over my teeth, as I viewed myself in the bathroom mirror. My brunette hair is at shoulder length by now and it docks on my skin.

Not a heartbeat later, my phone buzzed and a peak on it, let me breathe rapidly.

Matteo.

<<Good morning, Cariña. I hope you slept well?>>

He must've seen the last time, I was online to know when I would be awake. I'm most definitely not going to answer the second question.

<<Good morning, Díaz. How was your meeting yesterday?>>

Writing the last sentence took me a while since I was unsure if that made me sound too interested in him.

<<It was boring as always. I wish I could've spent this time with you instead. Who knows, maybe I have an opportunity today?>>

I swallowed the invisible chunk in my throat down and stopped with my movement.

<<And what do you have on your mind?>>

<<You.>>
<<Not only that, but also the deal. Are you interested in talking about the assignment?>>

Me. I hesitated, waging the pros and cons. He might be a millionaire and a reputable client, although, I don't trust him. He's too attractive and we didn't have a formal first encounter.

What if he touches me against my will? Okay, that is a stupid worry, he asked in a club, while we danced if he could touch me.

<<On the phone? You can call me when you're free, I have a day off today.>>

<<What about taking it to my home? I'm mostly doing home office.>>

Yeah, that was enough to state, that Matteo is just interested in my body.

<<I'm not comfortable with that.>>

<<That's understandable. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a creep. Are you comfortable with me taking you out for dinner, perhaps?>>

At least he realized how it sounded. Dinner doesn't sound all too bad, since it's public.

<<Mhm. Fast Food is the only thing I can afford.>>

<<I'm not letting you pay. I pick you up at eight.>>

With that, he simply went offline. Somehow, his demanding tone did something to me. By the way, Matteo didn't ask if I had time for him at eight. As if it was natural, that I would have time for him.

Arrogant bastard...

I trotted into the kitchen, making myself a coffee while yawning my soul out. Carlos sat on the wooden table and read a magazine about fashion, instead of studying all day and night long. I've never seen him doing so and somehow he still passes every exam. For cardiology pretty impressive, I assume?