𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 - 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩 ཐིཋྀ⋆

I stared at my draft in my notebook and wondered if the light I chose for the office room wouldn't hurt anyone's eyes and be white at all costs

I stared at my draft in my notebook and wondered if the light I chose for the office room wouldn't hurt anyone's eyes and be white at all costs. Yellow light is never an option for me, since for some reason it makes me lose concentration on my work.

I scribbled on the paper guide details so the electrical planner could take over his job for fifty floors.

The sizzle stopped from the open kitchen and I lifted my head, seeing how Matteo strolled to the dining table with a huge smile on his face and two plates in his hands.

"Fricase de pollo." He stated, placing the meat stew in front of me. Matteo promised me this morning, that he would cook something Puerto Rican to thank me, working for him. To have backup and a better feeling, I sent Carlos my live location. I know that Matteo wouldn't do something stupid, but he's a businessman and it can be dangerous since his house isn't watched by any bodyguards. Or it's just because of my paranoia.

"Thank you." I stretched myself, shoving my plans on the empty chair next to me. The meal's delicate smell made my stomach growl and I immediately began eating.

"Cariña, why haven't you told me you were this hungry? I would've made food sooner." He laughed, untying his white apron with some stains from cooking on it.

"I didn't want to bother you, you were working by yourself."
"Anyways. I hope my food tastes good." He continued, eying me, while waiting until I would swallow the chunk meat. Everything was cooked to the perfect degree, better than ADEGA, the restaurant we visited a week ago.

"Delicious," I remarked, slurping more of the soup and keeping eye contact with him, viewing as he mirrored my movements.

"Hmh, is that a compliment coming out of Lara Sequiera's mouth?" Matteo teased, with a soft expression on his face.

𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡

After dinner, my date (??) led us around the house, showing me the various rooms of his. One of my favorites was the indoor swimming pool, library, and bedroom. The place feels all cozy and the only room we didn't go into is one near the kitchen, completely locked. He told me, that it's his private business room and it's always locked, since there is more secret data and if somebody breaks in, they think he would only have one office.

"Where do you want to go? To my bedroom?" Matteo questioned with a cocked eyebrow, resting his hand on my hip.

"You were serious about fucking me, weren't you?" I recalled his words from our last meeting in the pavilion:

"If I want to fuck you, I'll do so over and over again until you forget what your name is. Don't think I'm fooling you, Cariña."

Fooling me in terms of just wanting to sleep with me? The messages he sent me during the week, wouldn't lead to such a conclusion at all. Before going to bed, I'd read a message saying: I hope you'll sleep well, and make sure to text me anytime without worries about how late it is if you don't feel okay. Good night, Cariña. I still didn't get the meaning of this word, but the next time he calls me like that, I will examine the meaning of it. Of course, I could've looked it up on the internet, yet that would lack a sense of originality.