𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 ཐིཋྀ⋆

I sat in our pink mini car and prayed to God that Carlos wouldn't cause an accident, because he drives like a drunk and that with only 20 mph

"So, babe, tell me EVERYTHING, that happened in Italy. Because yesterday I fell asleep, sorry for that."
I laughed, glimpsing at the navi.
Twenty minutes from here is the location Matteo told me to go. The only instructions I received were:

•Come in sporty clothes
•The date won't include me

I began telling Carlos the whole story and his jaw dropped further and further, steering the car with only one hand, while gesturing wildly with the other. On purpose he let his nails clack every time, so one could hear his frustration.

"HE FUCKED YOU, DIDN'T HE?!"
He stopped driving and didn't care that the traffic light turned green.
"Well, yes..."

"HEY!" A driver screamed behind us and honked.
Carlos stuck his middle finger out of the window shouting: "CIERRA LA PUTA BOCA, YOU PISSY CUNT!"

My best friend pressed down the pedal, continuing his rant.
"Tell me the locations, girlie. I need to know every position, every mo-"
"We did it only two times...In a hotel room and in...an opera."

"WHAT?! O-O-OPERA?!"
With every O his voice got an octave higher. He hit his chest multiple times and then the steering wheel. I clasped around the seat belt, knowing that I would live my last seconds right now.

"It was a Soap Opera...Literally."
I chuckled, remembering the event two days ago.

"BITCH THAT WASN'T A SOAP OPERA. THAT'S A DAMN SOAKKKK OPERA?!"
Carlos made gag sounds and then cackled, viewing himself in the rear-view mirror to touch his curls.

I told him every detail and included the drama with Grigori and Ryan,

"What did 'dem children do?"
"There were no children, Car. Even if, we were on one floor only with Leon, Val, and those two from DAI."
"Right, BECAUSE YOU MADE CHILDREN THERE YOU WHORE!"

Then Carlos faltered.
"NO, YOU SWALLOWED THEM!"
I cried because of laughter, hitting his arm and he reached for his little handbag hitting me with it, having tears in his eyes.

"BAHAHAHAAAAA, CARLOS ENOUGH!"
"OH MY GAAAAAWWDDDDD!!!!"
We pulled into a little driveway, stopping in front of an old workshop. Above the garage door was a sign reading as: 'Kicking Ass With Ren'

"Girl, you sure you won't get killed in there?"
I shrugged stepping out of the car and slamming the door shut.
"See you later, Car!"

I headed to the old door, whose blue color scraped off.
Is he sure that this is the right location?

Before I could knock a man not fitting here at all opened up. Not much taller than me, Asian, white colored hair, black eyes, flawless skin, and a white uniform. A black and red belt was snatched around his waist.