𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - 𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔢✰

Flowers of all different kinds displayed the beauty of a street with luxury shops

Flowers of all different kinds displayed the beauty of a street with luxury shops. Matteo told me that we would fly to Rome to a gala to which he has been invited, apparently the other floors are suits.

"How long will we stay in Rome?" I investigated, observing my surroundings. Shops in many colors, especially warm ones next to us and the street was lacking human individuals.

"Two days approximately, before we fly back to Palermo. I've rented a suit for us."
"Can I pay my part at least?"

He shook his head, opening the door to Saint Lauren. Matteo woke me up, letting me know that today we would go shopping for outfits since the gala is rather a pricey event and needs more expensive outfits. Luckily he told me, that he would let me pay for myself, so I took all of my savings with me.

Let's see what I can get for one thousand euros today.

The shop assistant with slicked-back hair greeted us immediately. "Oh, Mister Díaz! Good Morning, how can I help you?" They shook each other's hand and I wondered how Matteo knew everyone if he was 'working in the shadows'.

"Let's start with Miss Sequiera." He answered and as soon as the shop assistant locked his eyes on me, Matteo laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Fine, Mister Díaz you can take place in the seating lounge before the changing rooms, I'll take good care of her meanwhile."

Matteo tensed a little next to me at his way of speech, but he didn't let it on, instead, he answered perilously serenely: "I hope so."

The assistant led me to the dress section and asked for my preferences. He made me slightly uncomfortable with his tongue snarling and subtle smirks.

"What's your size?"
"XS."
"Don't you want me to measure you?"

I took a deep breath, trying to not be impolite. "I'm pretty sure that I can measure myself properly and am aware of my size, thank you."

My gaze lingered on a long jet-black dress with one long sleeve, one without, and a high slit. Black elegant clothes are my jam.

"I'd like to try this one on."
"Do you want me to help you with it?"
He licked his bottom lip.

Normally, I would answer that question coming from a man who does simply his job with a no thank you. But the suggestive undertone and his previous questions didn't add up to an innocent interrogation.

"Before I get disrespec-"
Unexpectedly Matteo fell into my word, who had been near us without my knowledge: "Do you want to keep your job? If yes, treat her with the respect, that every other woman should receive. Apologize."

The employee swallowed, taking a step backward. "I'm sorry Mister Di-"
"Don't fucking apologize to me, but to her."

He looked at me sincerely. "I'm sorry Miss Sequiera."