sick

Johnnie pov
I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling sick like I have been for days, I hear a knock at the door I look at my door "Johnnie?" A voice calls out its Jake I don't answer not having the strength to "Johnnie I brought food" Jake says in his weird accent i smile "Johnnie are you dead?" He asks I groan letting him know I'm awake "Johnnie you didn't grab the medicine I left outside your door earlier" he says his voice sounding a little upset and concerned I get up and slightly open the door looking at him "Johnnie please eat" he says looking at me I look at the food then him I sigh and grab the medicine and food I turn around to put it on my desk but Jake's comes barging in "Jake you can't come in here you will get sick" I say upset looking at him "Johnnie I haven't seen you for days and I want to may sure you eat and take that medicine" he says sitting in my chair looking at me I sigh and close the door taking my food and start eating it.
after I was done I set it down and look at him "happy" I say looking at him "very" he says smiling handing me my medicine "Jakeeee this is the bad tasting one" I say complaining as I look at the bottle "Johnnie take the medicine" he says looking at me I sigh and take the medicine "this shit is bad Jake" I say putting down the medicine I look at him he just stares at me "you okay Jake?" I ask blushing a little as he stares at me "your so god damn pretty Johnnie" he says smiling I blush and look away going and sitting on my bed "thanks Jake" I say flustered he smiles "ofc Johnnie" he says smiling I smile back.

After a few minutes he breaks the silence "wanna go stream?" He asks me I lokk at him "Jake I'm sick though" I say looking at him "it's fine we can just film in the kitchen I bought cookie stuff" he says smiling I roll my eyes smiling "ofc you did Jake" I say getting up and walking out into the kitchen with him he grabs his phone and start the stream "okay so today me and Johnnie are attempting to make cookies!" He says happily I look at him smiling at his happiness "so which one to we wanna make first?" He asks looking at me "oh uhm idc" I say looking at him "okay I guess we're doing the chocolate chips one first" he says smiling he looks around the kitchen looking for a bowl he finds one and brings it over "ok uhm we need 2 eggs" he says walking over to the fridge as I just stand there I decide to pour the cookie mix into the bowl he comes back over and looks at the bowl "Johnnie did you pour that in there" he says looking at me I nod smiling "Johnnie I wanted to do itttt" he says complaining I just giggle at him "I wanted to do something" I say smiling "ok fine" he says cracking the eggs into the bowl getting eggshells in the mix "Jake!" I say laughing picking the eggshells out of the mix "oops sorry" he says laughing I get the eggshells out as he reads the the box "okay now 1 cup water" he says grabbing a measuring cup and filling it up and he walks over to the bowl and pours it in "Johnnie what else do we need?" He asks me "uhm vegetable oil" I say looking at him "okay uhm we don't have any can you run down the the corner store" he asks I nod walking out of the house.

I finally got back "why did you take so long?" He says laughing "there was a line okay" I say sassy looking at him smiling I hand him the vegetable oil "okay now let's pour this in" he says as he pours it in "Jake are we not doing measurements" I say laughing "nope" he says laughing "okay I need the spatula" he says I give him the spatula he starts stirring it, after he was done he looked at me then threw batter at my face "Jake you jerk!" I yell gasping he starts laughing and grabs paper towel "clean me up" I say in a weird voice he starts laughing and starts wiping my face off I laugh as he throws away the paper towel "so uhm I think we need to mold these into balls and put them on the pan" he says, "johnnie preheat the oven to 350" he says as he puts the cookies on the pan I nod and preheat the oven and wait for it to go off.

After the cookies were put in the oven and were done baking we showed the live smiling "okay thank you guys for coming and watching me and Johnnie we are now ending stream see you guys later!" Jake says smiling then ends the live.

Come back for part 2!