in your arms

Johnnie's pov
Me and Jake were walking around town looking at things to but we spent most of the day going in and out of stores it was good he bought me things even when I didn't ask I love Jake so much he the best friend I could ask for, we walk down some ally for a shirt cut home when suddenly I was pulled off to the side by arms "jake!" I yell he looks at me "let go of him!" Jake says looking at the man suddenly he pulls out a knife and puts it to my throat I freeze "Jake" I whisper tears in my eyes "give me everything you have" the man says Jake nods and hurry and gives him everything "now let him go" Jake says as he looks at me I can see his eyes full of tears "come on man were young please" Jake says I can yell he's about to break down.

Jake's pov
I look at Johnnie tears in my eyes "come on man were young please" I beg the man he just looks at me with the scariest grin ever "have fun" he says before letting go of Johnnie I smile but then freeze as the man stabs Johnnie in the stomach and run off with our things I run by Johnnie side as he sits on the floor holding his stomach "Johnnie!" I yell tears rolling down my face I hurry and sit down by him I pull out knife as he holds his stomach wound his hands turning a crisim red he lays his head against my chest tears rolling down his face "I don't want to die Jake" he says my heart sinks "your not going too!" I say as I pull out my phone trying not to panic infront of him calling 911 explain everything.
I get off the phone and look at Johnnie "Johnnie there coming just hold on for me" I whisper kissing him on top of the head "Jake I love you so much thank you for being there for me" he says "Johnnie I love you too so much just hold on for me" I say tears falling from my eyes as I look down at him I take of my shirt and wrap it around his wound to stop the bleeding
"Jake I will wait for you in heaven I'll watch you and may sure you will you be okay" he says I feel my heart sink and hurt "Johnnie don't say that your going to live!" I yell letting out a sob as I hold him close "please Johnnie don't die I need you" I whisper he's slowly looks up at me "I love you Jake I always have every since we first met I just couldn't get my eyes off of you" he says I can't help but smile tears rolling rolling my face he places a kiss on my lips weakly "Johnnie don't leave" I say holding him close :I love you Jake I hope to see you again" he says kissing me one last time before closing his eyes "Johnnie wake up!" I say shaking him I sob out holding him close "Johnnie please....I need you" I look down at him I look at the sky "please let him in protect him and may sure he goes through the gates hold him and tell him everything is going to be alright tell him I love him and see him one day..Amen" I say sobbing as i hear sirens I hold Johnnie close panting a kiss on his head sobbing into his head "I'm so sorry" I whisper "I should've protected you" I say planting a kiss on his head medical people rush to my side "he's gone" I whisper to them looking at them with tears they look at me heartbroken "time of death 11:06pm" I say they grab Johnnie and put him on a strap on bringing him to the ambulance I follow my knees feeling weak as I get in the car watching them try everything to bring him back alive after a few minutes they stop and look at me "I'm sorry" they say I put my head in my hands as we reach the hospital I place a kiss on his head one last time before they take him and call his family "I love you Johnnie" I say one last time hoping he would've said it back.