visits and flowers

In this version Jake and Tara are broken up with but still friends

Jakes pov
I'm on the way to the hospital to see Johnnie flowers in the passenger seat along with his favorite food when my phone rang it was tara I answered "Jake!" Tara yelled I flinch "yes?" I say as I make a turn "is Johnnie okay!? I heard he was in the hospital I'm on my way rn!" She says she sounds a little frantic I smile at her concern "he's okay Tara yesterday he just broke his leg doing something stupid well both of us decided to explore a abandon place with scuff and Johnnie decided to climb the small building that was only about 10 feet tall and when he tried getting off he slipped and landed on his leg but he's fine" I say over the phone as I pull up to the hospital parking the car I hear her let out a big breath "okay good" she says a little more softly "okay I'm gonna have to go I'm at the hospital" I say leaning back in the driver's seat looking at the building infront of me while letting out a sigh "okay I will be there in like 30 minutes" she says hanging up I put my phone away and grab the flowers and food I get out and start walking to the big building.

I walk in going to the front desk "I'm here to see my friend Johnnie guilbert" I say looking at the lady at the desk "okay fill this out" she says handing me a form I sigh and start filling it out, after like 10 minutes I get done "he's in room 401 4th floor" she says I nod walking towards the elevator getting in a pressing the 4th floor button I look at my phone as we go from floor to floor the elevator dings and the door opens I walk out and look at the room doors as I pass bye i smile as I read 401 I walk in looking at Johnnie on the bed he looks at me smiling "Jake!" He sounds happy "hi Johnnie" I say smiling pulling a chair up next to his bed sitting down he smiles "I got you food Johnnie" I say holding up the bag smiling he smile and takes the bag "thanks Jake" he says smiling he starts pulling out the food and putting it infront of him "feeling better Johnnie?" I ask looking at him smiling he nods as he starts eating "Tara is going to be here soon" I say looking at him he nods smiling I smile at him as he eats and watches TV.

After awhile he gets done eating I take his trash and throw it away I look back at him smiling "I also got you flowers Johnnie" I say holding up lily's smiling he's smiles at me I walk over and sit them on the desk "your the best friend ever Jake" he says smiling I hug him smiling I pull away and sit back in my chair right next to his bed I look at the door as it opens in comes Tara "hi Johnnie" she says smiling walking over to Johnnie giving him a hug "hi Tara" he says smiling hugging her back "you feeling okay?" She asks him as she pulls away from the hug he nods smiling Tara pulls up a chair next to his bed too she looks at the desk "pretty flowers Johnnie" she says smiling at him "oh thanks Jake got me them" he says smiling Tara looks at me smirking she winks I slightly blush and glare at her she giggles "what's so funny?" Johnnie asks looking at me smiling I smile at him "it's nothing Johnnie" I say smiling I say putting my hand on his shoulder he smiles and nods.

Johnnie pov
I look at Jake then Tara as she giggles I asks what she's laughing about while I smile "it's nothing Johnnie" Jake says putting his hand on my shoulder I look at him and blush slightly I nod looking around I see Tara look at Jake and nods "I'm gonna leave guys" she says "aw okay bye tara" I say smiling hugging her she smiles "bye hope to see you soon when your not in the hospital" she says I nod and smile she leaves I lay in my bed and look at the ceiling "you okay Johnnie" Jake says laying his hand on my I look at him and slightly blush "yeah im fine just thinking" I say looking back at the ceiling "about what?" He asks looking at me smiling "Jake yk I like you" I say looking at him "aw I like you too Johnnie" he says smiling "no Jake I like like you" I say quietly laughing at his lack of thinking he looks at me and smiles "I like you too Johnnie I've always had" he says smiling, I smile he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb "Johnnie will you be my boyfriend?" He asks smiling "ofc I will" I say smiling he hugs me I hug him he lays a kiss on my forhead "get some sleep Johnnie" he says smiling I smile slightly and scoot over pulling him onto my bed cuddling into his chest he laughs and wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my forhead and whispers in my ear "goodnight Johnnie" he whispers "goodnight Jake" I whisper falling asleep.