fight

Johnnie's pov
Me and Jake got into a fight this isnt common so I was upset about everything I can't even remember why we were fighting all I know is I'm In my room laying in bed crying as I stare at the ceiling wanting to apologize to Jake but I want him to cool down first ring..ring...ring I look over at my phone "who's calling me" I whisper wiping my eyes and trying to sound like I haven't been crying "Johnnie!" I here it's tara she sounds so happy "yes?" I ask as I stare at the ceiling "what you doing" she asks I think for a second "nothing" I say "well do you wanna come to the bar with me and a few friends I asked Jake but he said no for some odd reason anyways" she yaps but stops waiting for my answer I think first a second knowing it would be a good idea to get out of the house so Jake can cool down "yeah sure" I say smiling "okay pick you up in like 10 minutes!" She says and hangs up I slightly smile as I change my clothes and fix my hair and make up I grab my phone and wallet and put it in my pocket knock knock I smile and walk out of my room and to the front door opening it seeing Tara "hi Johnnie!" She says hugging me I hug back "hi tara" I say smiling as we pull away "ready?" She asks I nod she looks behind me "you still staying behind" she asks I turn around and see Jake leaning against a door Frame he looks upset "yeah I ain't feeling good" he says not looking at me I look away knowing if I be here anymore I will be upset she nods and walks outside closing the door "is he actually sick" she asks as we walk to the car "we got into a fight not a big deal" I whisper as we get into the car a few of her friends already in there I sit in the back next to jc I look out the window feeling a little upset about the way Jake looked he looked upset hurt I sigh and rub my eyes.

We make it to the bar and go in ordering a few drinks and talking Tara ordered a bloody marry so did jc and will I ordered a cranberry vodka and the others ordered whatever I chugged mine down still upset I ordered a bloody Mary drinking that one down "Johnnie?" Someone says I look over and see tara looking at me "you okay?" She asks I nod "don't worry I'm buying for myself" I say as I ordered another drink one after the other untill I'm completely drunk laying against the bar table top "okay Johnnie it's time to leave I need to get you home" Tara says as she helps pick me up slightly walking with the others to the car we get in and I lay in the back tired but awake enough.
Tara stops the car and helps me get out "jc can you help me" Tara asks jc nods and helps Tara bring me to the door they knock after a few minutes Jake answers and looks at them then me "he kinda had to much to drink" Tara says smiling awkwardly "he's fucked up you should've seen him he was ordering drinks after drinks downing them" jc says with a chuckle I see Jake's gaze soften "okay let me have him" Jake says they nod "were giving you to Jake Johnnie" Tara says as I fall into Jake's arms he holds me up as I giggle "we will see you again soon jake" Tara and jc say as they walk back to the car.

Jake's pov
I hear a knock and answer I look at Tara and jc then at Johnnie seeing how drunk he is "he kinda had to much to drink" Tara says awkwardly smiling "he's fucked up you should've seen him he was ordering drinks after drinks downing them" jc says chuckling I softy stare at Johnnie feeling a little bad knowing we had a fight and thats why he drank that much "okay let me have him" I say they nod and hand Johnnie over "were giving you to Jake Johnnie" Tara says he starts giggling as I may sure he doesn't fall out of my arms "we will see you again soon Jake" Tara and jc say walking away I nod and drag Johnnie inside and to his room and lay him down on his bed taking off his shoes I sigh and walk out grabbing the garbage can and bringing it in next to him so if he throws up it's in the garbage can and not the floor I grab him some water "drink" I say handing it to him he just looks at me "Johnnie drink it" I say he trys opening the water bottle I sigh and grab it opening it "open" I say he opens his mouth and I poor it into his mouth "swallow" I say and he does "good now get some rest" I say pushing the hair out of his face as he lays against his pillows "goodnight Johnnie I'm sorry" I whisper kissing his forehead as he sleeps I grab medicine and leave it next to his bed on his night stand so when he wakes up with headache it won't hurt as much, I put his drunken water next to the pills and walk into my own room slowly falling asleep in my bed.

☆The next morning☆

Johnnie's pov
I wake up and stretch in my bed groaning "fuck I drank to much" I whisper I sit up and look around for my phone I see it on my desk but also something else it's medicine and water I smile and take the medicine I stand up and stretch i walk into the bathroom I look in the mirror seeing my ruined makeup I wipe it all off with a make up wipe "no makeup today because I'm staying in" I say to myself as I walk out of my bathroom and out of my room heading into the kitchen "morning" I hear I look up and see Jake smiling while cooking "I'm making breakfast" he says I smile and sit at the counter top "good I'm fucking hungover and hungry" I say chuckling he chuckles "did you take the medicine" he asks I nod laying my head against the counter tired "here" he says I sit up as he hands me a plate with eggs and pancakes I smile "thanks Jake" I say as I start eating it he smiles and grabs a plate sitting next to me, after a couple of minutes he breaks the silence "I'm sorry Johnnie about fighting yesterday" he says as he takes a bite of his food "I'm sorry too Jake" I say as I rinse my plate he gets up and does the same I smile and so does he "truths?" He asks smiling I nod we hug and smile "love you Johnnie" he says I chuckle "love you too Jake <3"