𝐎𝐧𝐞.

|Ah'Neko|📍Atlanta, GA4:35pm/ bedroom

|Ah'Neko|
📍Atlanta, GA
4:35pm/ bedroom.
____________

Me and my 2 besties were sitting in my room just bored of life. We were just eating snacks and on our phones.

"What y'all wanna do?" Promise asked. I shrugged cause I actually didn't know what to do. "We should go to this basketball game at ote" Taylor suggested.

"What we going to a random basketball game for?" I chuckled. Taylor kissed her teeth. "Y'all complaining about being in the house and being bored" she mumbled.

I sighed and looked at promise. We were talking to each other with our eyes. I nodded at her and looked back a Taylor. "Fine let's go" i said.

Taylor smiled as we all got up to get ready.

________________________
📍ote arena
7:50/Stadium

We get out of my mom's car and I waved bye to her. She drives off as we were walking towards the stadium.

"This better be a good game" promise snickered. "Only reason why we here is because my cousin play for rwe" Taylor said.

"Why didn't you just say that" I rolled my eyes, entering the building. Once we walked in, teams were warming up.

We walked to the bleachers and found seats. We sat down and just looked around. "KARTER" Taylor called her cousin.

He looked at her and ran towards us. "Hey cuz" he hugged her. "Hey y'all" he waved at me and promise.

We waved back at him. "Glad you can make it" he smiled. "I was gonna come even if you didn't invite me" she said. "KARTER, GET BACK OVER HERE" His coach yelled.

"Gotta go, love ya" he said. Before she said it back, he left already.

As promise and Taylor were chatting, I was looking at the teams warm up before the game. I was looking at the team we were going for which was rwe. As I was observing, I noticed someone who caught my eye.

He was sitting down drinking out of his water bottle. I was looking at him get up from his chair and getting ready to shoot.

While he was getting the ball, his eyes traced to mines. I looked away fast as hell. "Girl, why you moving like you just seen a fly" I scared promise.

"I just made eye contact with one of the players" I said in a nervously but embarrassed tone.

"Ouuu which one?" Taylor asked. I looked back on the court and pointed him out with my head.

Taylor gasped while smiling. "Number 1?" Promise said looking him up and down. We all have different types. I like lightskins. Promise likes white boys or Hispanics, and Taylor likes brownskins.

"Girl that's Romelo, he's like the shortest on the team" Taylor stated.

I looked at her , then at him on the court. He was like so fine. While I was looking around, I seen the other team walking in.

"I'll be back I'm going to concessions" I said as they nodded at me. I got up from my seat and walked to where concessions were.

As I got what I wanted, I turned to go back to my seat until I was bumped into. "My bad" I said before looking up.

It was him. "You good" he smiled showing off his braces while holding my arm preventing me from falling.

I grinned. He let me go and helped me get myself together.

"I seen you looking at me" he chuckled. "Whatttt??? Meee??? My eyes just like to uh.. wander" I played dumb.

"It's okay ma. I'm romelo" he introduced. "Ah'neko". It was awkward silence for like three seconds until he spoke. "I'll walk you back to your seat once I buy my drink" he said causing me to nod.

Once he bought his drink , we walked back inside the gym. "I lowkey could sit with you but of course they need the best player on the team to play" he said causing me to giggle.

"Alright, I'll talk to you after the game?" He asked. I nodded, smiling at him while he walks away back to the court.

I got back to my seat and sat next to promise. "Ouuu I see youuu" Taylor teased. "Girl pleaseee" I laughed.

I noticed promise was unusually quiet. I looked at her and seen her drooling over someone. I looked at what she was looking at and it was a white boy.

"Oh bitch" I said before she cut me off. "Just because you don't like white niggas don't mean shit to me." She pointed in my face. Taylor was laughing her ass off.

"Oh I know you not laughing" promise said annoyed. "What I do?" Taylor asked concerned. "Like you wasn't eye fucking that brown skin nigga over there" she said.

"Now bitch I know-" Taylor tried to say but the game started. "Ian done with you lil hoe" she said turning to look at the game.

I chuckled and shook my head. While the players were playing, I was just looking at romelo the whole time.
_________________________