𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

|Ah'neko|📍main event 2:12pm/ arcade games

|Ah'neko|
📍main event
2:12pm/ arcade games.
_______________________
We were all at main event having a triple date or whatever. Everyone was playing games and shit. Right now me and melo were doing the basketball game and he was making more shots sadly.

"Awww booo" I whined as melo hips and hops around cause he won.

He chuckled and puts his arms around me. We walked around looking for the gang to see what they were up to. We found them sitting at a table and chatting some things up.

"Hey y'all" I greeted and they greeted back. We sat down and ion know why they asses was separated. Boys on one side and girls on the other.

But whatever.

"We just ordered some pizza, cam hungry ass couldn't stop begging" Nelson nudged cam.

"I got a weak ass stomach Nelson shut up" she pushed him.

We were talking and making TikTok's or what not and some fans came up a couple times to take pictures with the boys.

I was scrolling through TikTok and I decided to stalk melo's TikTok. I went to the post that had 1.5m views which was mines and his video in our matching pjs.

I clicked on it and watched how cute it was. I saved it in my favorites before opening the comments.

I read through some, replied to some and liked some. Majority of them were sweet and kind and happy melo found someone for him. Some were mad and jealous that I was with him.

The ones that broke my heart were the death threats and the threats to my family. I don't play about me or my family.

The pizza came and I was still looking down at my phone at the comments. I guess Taylor noticed me and then my phone so she took it away. "Ma, what's the matter?" Melo asked getting up and coming over to me.

I nodded and sucked up my tears. It was quiet besides the noise around us. Melo picked me up by my hands and pulled outside.

"Melo I told you I was fine" I crossed my arms lying. "You're not, it was something in your phone, that's why tay took it" he said. He was actually right. Sadly.

I sighed and looked away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Your comments" I teared. "What they saying? Want me to cut them off? Delete the video?" He said.

"I just want you to address them please? I don't want to ruin your career because we're together" I wiped my eyes. "You won't neko, please understand that I love you and I want to stay with you for as long as possible" he spoke.

I smiled at him. He pulled me in for a hug then looked at me while holding me. He wiped my face and kissed me all over making me smile.

"Okay okay melo" I laughed. "Now do you wanna go back and have fun? Or act like a big baby" he made a pouting face causing me and to kiss my teeth and slap his shoulder.

He laughed as we walked back in main event and enjoyed our night.
__________________________