𝐓𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍Ah'neko's home12:34am / bedroom

|Ah'neko|
📍Ah'neko's home
12:34am / bedroom.
__________________________
I was in my room on the phone with romelo and my mom was sleeping downstairs in her room. I was watching instagram while on the phone with him.

He started making ugly faces in the camera so I took a screenshot. He kissed his teeth then smiled , showing his silver braces.

I laughed cause he was deadass mad. "You know our parents still need to see each other?" I asked scrolling through my phone.

"My mom was ready to see yours. We just never set up a date." He said rambling through something. I had a thought that we could have a little dinner date.

"We could go to STK?" I questioned. He looked at the camera like I was crazy so I looked back at him mocking his face.

"You know how expensive that shit is?" He said. "Nigga you shouldn't be talking about expensive" I rolled my eyes.

"Roll em again imma make them go further" he stated walking around acting like he didn't just say the most outrageous shit ever.

I was just sitting shocked. Loss of words. "Anyway" I spoke, clearing my throat.

"Anyway" he mocked. I scoffed. "STK it is" I said going to my notes.

"I never agreed." He said setting his camera up. "Oh well too bad" I Shrugged.

He looked at me through the camera giving me a stank face. "Boy, the fuck" I said giving it back.

He just laughed. "You and your little ass attitudes gon get you in trouble" he said looking up at his tv.

"Oh who gon fix it?" I raised a brow. He looked at the camera and smirked, then looked back at the tv. I giggled cause of his look.

_________________________

📍STK
9:45 pm/ dinner table.

Last night after me and melo were talking about the dinner date, we decided STK finally after arguing about how expensive it is.

Me and mom were at the dinner table, waiting on melo and his mom. I've met her plenty of times before. I didn't tell my mom that she was Monica. She's a big ass fan girl over her. She literally went to one of her concerts back then.

She kept the videos and all. While waiting on them I noticed my mom being mad nervous. "Ma, chill it'll be fine" I chuckled. "Girl I know, I'm just nervous, I don't know how this person will be about my daughter dating their child." She exclaimed.