𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍ote arena3:45pm/Practice

|Ah'neko|
📍ote arena
3:45pm/Practice.
___________________________
Me and the girls were at the gym to watch the boys practice.

"I'm still Upset that ya mom didn't talk to you about you switching schools. And then you leaving us on top of that? That's Bull shit" promise looked at herself in her hand mirror.

I sighed. "I know, but I can't go against that. I've tried many times to argue with her to stay at our school but I somehow cannot convince her." I stated.

No matter how many times I've tried arguing and sweet talking my mom, she never listens. She hates my school anyway. Only reason why I was sent there is because she couldn't find a good school for me. It's a 6-12 school. It's gotten worse through all the years.

"Well whatever happens just don't replace us okay?"  Taylor said. I nodded. I would never replace them. "Baby" melo said running towards me out of breath.

"Ew melo you're so sweatyyyy" I said laughing. "Come on, I got some new stuff to teach you" he said pulling my hand taking me to the court.

I smiled as he grabbed the ball and bounced it towards me. He then got in his posture bouncing the ball under his leg and all. I got low and started to get ready to guard him.

He then started dribbling the ball and I started running infront of him blocking him. He ended up crossing me and did a move and made a two.

I had my hand on my hip looked up him. "It's called a layup baby." He said running towards me with the ball in his hand.

"So this is how you do it." He said bouncing the ball.

"I'll actually show you. The shit is hard to explain" he said. He ran to the hoop and did a step over to the left then moved to the right, making a shot.

I was watching his feet the whole time. He came towards me and told me to do it. I bounced the ball a couple times before running towards the hoop.

I did exactly what he did and made a shot. My besties, melo and his friends all clapped. "Good job mama" he smiled.

"That's all I'm teaching you today, I'm tired as fuck and I got a game tomorrow" he said putting his sweaty arms around me.

"Unt uh melo you too damn sweaty" I said removing his arm. As we were walking to the bleachers to get our stuff.

_________________________
📍Monica's home
8:56 pm/ Melo's room.
______________________________
"Heyy Melo's live" I waved at his phone. We were chilling in his bed and he wanted to talk to viewers while I was on my phone.