𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍new school

|Ah'neko|
📍new school.
8:46 am/class
________________________________
I was currently in my new class with melo. I had all my classes with romelo because my mom set them up like that. She trust him a lot and she says I'm safe with him.

"You must be the new girl?" Some girl walked up to me while I was sitting next to melo. I nodded. Melo hit my leg not hard though. I looked at him and he gave me a look.

I rolled my eyes. He hit my leg again. "Yes, I'm Ah'neko" I said fake smiling.

"I'm marsh" she said sitting in her seat. "You needa warm up mama" melo whispered to me. I sighed. I just ignored him and continued drawing on my work paper.

He took my pencil and sat it down on the table. "I can tell you're not use to being away from your friends at your old school" he said holding my waist after turning towards me.

"You think?" I said annoyed as ever. "You really gon give me an attitude?" He grabbed my face to look at him.

I didn't say nothing. He got up and grabbed his bookbag. "Get ya shit" he said. I sighed and grabbed my stuff. Apparently the school doesn't about us walking out of class. As long as we're doing what we're supposed to be doing.

I got up and he grabbed my hand pulling me out of the classroom. "Melo" I said.

We walked outside to the outside eating area. He sat down at a table and I sat with him.

"I'm sorry melo, I'm just tryna warm up to being around new people" I said making eye contact with him. "I know. That funky ass attitude gon get u in trouble" he chuckled.

"For real though. I'm here for you. So you need to loosen up. Don't loosen up too much though." He said.

It was quiet until he started speaking.

"How about we leave early and go to the court?" He suggested. I smiled and nodded.

.....

Me and melo wave bye to Monica before heading in the gym. He invited the gang because they all didn't go to school.

Melo arm was around my shoulder and we were laughing and talking while entering the gym court. "Heyy" I heard tay say running to me. I smiled with my arms out waiting for her to fall into them.

"Ouuu bitch I've been missing you since you started your new school." She stated.

Melo went and dapped up cam and Nelson. He turned around to put his stuff down until his attitude changed looking up at something or someone.

Me and tay walked where everyone else was. I went by melo to put my stuff down. I wanted to know why he kept side eyeing so I looked up and seen promise.

I thought she wouldn't get out till a couple weeks. She looked at me and melo, but melo stood in front of me. "Stop worrying about her ma." He said bouncing the ball walking on the court.

I walked over by tay. "Why didn't y'all tell us she'll be here?" I asked with my hands on my hips. "She came to my house and surprised me. I told her I was going to the court with y'all but she wanted to come." Tay shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked over by Nelson, cam, and melo. "2 v 2?" Melo asked. We agreed.

"Melo captain and neko captain" cam smiled. Oh he does the most. I chose Nelson and melo chose cam.

"First to 15" melo passed the ball to me. I bounced the ball telling Nelson to guard cam. I started dribbling towards the court.

Didn't realize how good of a defender melo was. I ended up crossing him, doing a layup. " 2 to 0 baby" I said holding up 2.

Nelson came and dapped me up. "Alright we can play like that" cam said.

....
We get finished with our 2 v 2 and of course me and Nelson won. "Ion care YALL cheated" cam said complaining. "I learned from melo, blame him" I said drinking my Gatorade.

"Oh now that's fake as hell" he said causing us to laugh. Promise came over where we were. I stared at her. "Tay come here" I said still staring at promise.

"Only reason I asked was because she told me she don't fuck with me anymore." I explained. Tay stood there and shook her head.

She grabbed my hand and lured us back to the group.

"Fix it now." She said causing everyone to look confused. "Tay I told her to leave it alone." Melo said.

"And I want her to fix it" she said. "Ain't nothing to fix tay. She said what she said and I don't care." I stated. "And you see why I cut you the fuck off?" Promise walked up to me.

I looked at her crazy cause why she walking up to me like that. "Promise please move back because you really pissing me off" I said.

"Nah cause what's really going on with y'all? Y'all were like the big three" cam asked concerned.

"She said neko is fake for not being there when she got arrested" melo explained. They all looked at promise.

"She had a damn panic attack." Cam said. "You're really gon sit and act selfish when you don't know what happened to her when she was younger?" Tay asked.

Promise couldn't even speak. She just looked at me. "So she didn't even come visit me not once." She said causing everyone to groan.

"Alright I'm out" cam said. "If you wanna go home , let's go" he continued. Tay and even Nelson followed him. Me and melo grabbed our stuff and looked at promise.

"Have a nice night" I faked smiled walking out the court.

"Handled that well" melo said. "Well I wanted to fight" I said. He rolled his eyes and laughed.
______________________________