𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍HomeBedroom/ 2:45 pm

|Ah'neko|
📍Home
Bedroom/ 2:45 pm.
_____________________________
I didn't feel like going to school today only cause... I didn't feel like it. My mom was at work and school had just ended meaning melo was just getting out of school.

I was on the phone with tay because I had nothing else to do.

"So what are your plans for this week? Or are you and melo going to continue to be homebodies?" Tay asked. No one knew but my mom. That's it.

Surprisingly he hasn't told his mom. "Depends on what we decide." I answered scrolling through instagram.

It was then silent.

"Ion like how y'all two been so distant" she broke the silence. "What you mean?" I asked. "Y'all have been together MORE than y'all ever been together. Girl melo blew up cams phone all because you went to the bathroom last night. He said he felt too apart from you" she explained.

"We just got a closer relationship you know" I shrugged. I heard my door open seeing melo happy ass. He dropped his bags and darted towards me, jumping on my bed onto me.

I started giggling. "Hi baby" I smiled. "Don't ever leave me at school by myself again. I was going crazy" he said.

"That's what I'm talking about" tay said over the phone. "Who that?" Melo asked picking my phone up. "Just tay" I said.

"What you talking bout tay" melo said looking at my screen laying on my thigh.

"I'm talking about y'all being closer than usual." She stated. I don't know why this damn secret was burning a hole in my chest, but it was.

"We just got closer man, we okay no need to worry." Melo said.

"Baby you need to take these damn outside clothes off of my bed"

"Alright but can you come with me?" He asked. I nodded. Tay sighed. "Alright lemme leave y'all alone, call you later mama" she said. I nodded and hung up.

"Mama?? I should be the only one calling you that" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. We stopped walking towards the bathroom. He looked at me. "What I say about that?" He asked walking towards me wih a smirk on his face.

"My baddd I was tryna get a lash out my eye" I lied laughing. He kissed his teeth and grabbed my hand walking to the bathroom.

....

It was currently 6 some and me and melo was watching movies. All day. Just snacks, movies, and me and him.